What's new

White chocolate strawberry Harsh throat hit

same, 2 or 3 manufactures for me actually.... but one especially.

I think it's flavourings of a certain type/brand.

Yes, it’s the issue I get. Which is a shame as they make some stonking flavours. At least I have some good flavours from other manufacturers. Maybe it’s a help to the original poster.

Have you tried another juice from the same manufacturer. I have an issue with a certain manufacturer (no one else has any issues so it must be my messed up gob) in so much as they are really harsh for me so its something they put in/use in their recipes. I get the issue even on their 0 nic juice. I must have an intolerance with something they use. Other manufacturers are fine.
Yes i have tried same brand ice cream sandwich. ...it works good...

In moo liquids strawberry milk and kilo white choco strawberry give me harsh hit..but same brand other flavours work good...is it with strawberry flavours..? I guess i need to tey other straverstr flavour to find out. Moo is a part of kilo now .

It could be...

I think strawberry flavours are a bit iffy ... the last one I tried I almost puked in my kitchen sink after being assured it was 'amazing' and 'one of the best' by several people. :D

When and were bought. Sale could be old out of date stock.
Contact supplier.
The liquid is fresh theres more 1 year from expiry i read the printed label under the bottle...i bought it from a dealer because in uae we dont have shops. We have only deslers.

Was it sealed when you bought? It’s crazy for me to imagine having to get eliquid from a dealer.

But its good somtimes suddenly its bad then again its good n bad with the same wick and coil and watts...only happens when i re wick it.

Try a different wicking material, you may get a taste of the wick and that is the 'harsh' thing.

Or rewick keep soaking the wick and when it stops taking in the liquid add a bit more amd leave it about 20-30 mins before vaping.

Back
Top Bottom