What's new

Who's had it, how was it, and how are you?

Despite spending two weeks in hospital, recovering from bowel surgery, and being tested daily for COVID, it never got me. Antibodies test also showed up negative, so two years in of this.... and I still ain,t had it.

The fecking tumour is gone though!
That's great news mate, now for the quick-as-possible recovery [emoji1377][emoji1303]

Thanks for well wishes folks. Part way thru the chemo grind ATM. Dunno what COVID does to ya, but Christ on a bike, I now know what chemotherapy feels like! I got the strong stuff for the first few weeks, that ain,t pleasant, was sick the first week. But that nowt compared to losing all me hair.,.and I mean ALL of it, even down there. This plucked chicken look ain,t very flattering!

They,ve put on different stuff now, which is less taxing on me system....me hair is growing back and me energy is returning. Blood tests have been coming back negative too, so I,m on the mend slowly. Hopefully I,ll get the all clear in a few weeks time.

See ya down the roadaways folks.

Thanks for well wishes folks. Part way thru the chemo grind ATM. Dunno what COVID does to ya, but Christ on a bike, I now know what chemotherapy feels like! I got the strong stuff for the first few weeks, that ain,t pleasant, was sick the first week. But that nowt compared to losing all me hair.,.and I mean ALL of it, even down there. This plucked chicken look ain,t very flattering!

They,ve put on different stuff now, which is less taxing on me system....me hair is growing back and me energy is returning. Blood tests have been coming back negative too, so I,m on the mend slowly. Hopefully I,ll get the all clear in a few weeks time.

See ya down the roadaways folks.

Great news mate. Sounds really hopeful.

I spoke with a friends neighbor the other day. Shes in her late 70's early 80's. She caught covid after directly after her 3rd shot, was fine, recovered right away (as much as is known anyway)

tested positive this morning. don’t feel too bad, hopefully will stay that way.
Hope you don’t get bad symptoms, when we had it very much like flu. Ten days before we tested negative, best wishes.

woke up feeling a bit rough this morning, but coffee and some food helped. later in the afternoon though, i suddenly had an attack of dizziness and this really weird all over pins and needles sensation. temp was 39.9. paracetamol has helped, down to 38.5 and feel a bit better. weird sensation gone. still a
bit fevery. urgh, this is not going to be fun. :(

woke up feeling a bit rough this morning, but coffee and some food helped. later in the afternoon though, i suddenly had an attack of dizziness and this really weird all over pins and needles sensation. temp was 39.9. paracetamol has helped, down to 38.5 and feel a bit better. weird sensation gone. still a
Your symptoms sound the same as mine when I had it. Luckily I only felt that rough for 3 or 4 days, then as if I had a bad cold for another few. After that, I felt a bit tired all the time for about a week or so and then it was over. Hopefully you can shake it off as quickly mate

How you feeling now Zou?

Back
Top Bottom