What's new

Why do people use mechs?

Lol theres been just as many incidence involving regulated mod as there has been mechs, I'll trust a mech any day over some cheap mass produced Chinese board.

Korean Jesus speaks the truth.

No NOT everyhorror story is related to mechs, yes there is some bad stories out there but they all seem to be down to users own stupidity, right you have a torn battery wrap well its gonna be dangerous wherever that battery is placed...plus you get newbies who go from their 1st starter mod straight to a mech with absolutely NO knowledge of ohms law or the care and use of mechs.
I remember about 3 or 4 years ago there was people posting up on youtube stupidly low builds using insane wattage, one guy even built a mod using about 8 or 10 18650s and putting it on youtube saying heres me vaping at 400w.....Fucking idiot....and people try and copy things like that which is seriously a dangerous thing to do.

So its NOT the mechs but the people who use them.

Guns and knives are not dangerous but only in the WRONG hands they are.

#sitsbackwaitingforbacklash

Each to their own, if folk like using mechs fair play. People i know that use them are very knowledgeable in the safe use of them. What seems the common link in most incidents is new vapers, with no idea about battery safety or ohms law.

No NOT everyhorror story is related to mechs, yes there is some bad stories out there but they all seem to be down to users own stupidity, right you have a torn battery wrap well its gonna be dangerous wherever that battery is placed...plus you get newbies who go from their 1st starter mod straight to a mech with absolutely NO knowledge of ohms law or the care and use of mechs.
I remember about 3 or 4 years ago there was people posting up on youtube stupidly low builds using insane wattage, one guy even built a mod using about 8 or 10 18650s and putting it on youtube saying heres me vaping at 400w.....Fucking idiot....and people try and copy things like that which is seriously a dangerous thing to do.

So its NOT the mechs but the people who use them.

Guns and knives are not dangerous but only in the WRONG hands they are.

I'd get comfortable sat back there Joe, can't pick any fault with what you said!

Each to their own, if folk like using mechs fair play. People i know that use them are very knowledgeable in the safe use of them. What seems the common link in most incidents is new vapers, with no idea about battery safety or ohms law.
^^^^exactly that ^^^^

...only this bit ;)

"but they all seem to be down to users own stupidity"

Ignorance does not equal 'stupidity' ... it's not people's fault or that they are stupid if they are sold something without proper instruction or given the appropriate warnings and then hurt themselves with it.

There's only really one of the deaths I've looked into in any detail, he was a long time mech user and knew exactly what he was doing, for whatever reason it seems he got a hard short that he was unaware of until it was too late, it was just an unlucky accident. It could happen to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom