What's new

Why do people use mechs?

That was last May iirc, the movie producer guy who set the house on fire. The detail got lost but he was building on the mech and it shorted, complacency error, the one thing grimm does that makes me twitch a little.

That was last May iirc, the movie producer guy who set the house on fire. The detail got lost but he was building on the mech and it shorted, complacency error, the one thing grimm does that makes me twitch a little.

I don't think it was that one, I'll try and have a look later if I get a moment.. maybe it wasn't a death, just a serious injury I'm thinking of.

That's a good point about complacency though, which can be equally as dangerous as a lack of knowledge. I used to work in a sawmill and I had a few squeaky bum moments where the 'I know what I'm doing, I'm being careful, it's fine' attitude almost got me in trouble.

I remember the one where the guy died. Projectile penetrated his skull. Brutal. But ultimately, mechs are awesome. But it's down to the user to know what they are doing and to exercise battery safety. As @Simon G mentioned, a car is dangerous in the wrong hands.

Last edited:
Ive been vaping for 5 years now and have just picked up my 1st mech and all i can say is i did not no what ive been missing for for the past few years and ive gotta say iam loving it........

Got 2 Mechs Just before Christmas but prefer mesh coils. Mechs went back in box

Why doesn't matter.
What really matters is that all vapers have a choice and are not forced to use them.

Have never owned a mech. Am quite happy with regulated. Whatever makes you happy

Back
Top Bottom