What's new

Would you build a community mod/tank or something?

Would you be involved in making a community vape product ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very much so, I'd love to be involved in a community project, but the only problem is that vaping is as personal as everything else and we'd probably all end up wanting different things. I don't know how you'd get around satisfying everyone.

It's a good idea though and one I'd be happy to participate in.

Basically it would be a series of polls starting at the type of product ie
Box mod
Pod
Squonk
Mech
Billet
Sub ohm tank
Rebuildable tank (rba rdta rda)

Type poll then move on with the highest voted if a mod type and tank fair similar then it might end up two products.

Just think at the start it could get the community engaged in something a bit different but if it gets a following then I know Dovpo will back it . But it needs a strong following.

If only ten people comment then it would just be a bit of fun rather than an actual thing

Box mod
Pod
Squonk
Mech
Billet
Sub ohm tank

Type poll then move on with the highest voted if a mod type and tank fair similar then it might end up two products.

Just think at the start it could get the community engaged in something a bit different but if it gets a following then I know Dovpo will back it . But it needs a strong following.

If only ten people comment then it would just be a bit of fun rather than an actual thing

Pod :6::54::doh::11:

Box mod
Pod
Squonk
Mech
Billet
Sub ohm tank

Dovpo Billet Box clone it is then. :D

here’s how it would work. a simple compact stainless steel regulated mod, and a choice of a stock coil tank or an rta. maybe along the lines of a generic nautilus and kayfun. you pick it up from the communal store, and pick up 50:50 12mg unflavoured liquid. dispensed by the litre. folk can add flavour if they like when they get it up the road. and we can have a weekly class showing people how to build and wick coils, and have building supplies readily available when people collect their litre of liquid. perfect, no? :)

No chance as the company would steal the idea and call its it own design and no one would get any sort of recognition for helping to design it and no its not about money lol

Back
Top Bottom