What's new

Would you build a community mod/tank or something?

Would you be involved in making a community vape product ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought you guys had already done one?

upload_2021-7-13_9-16-22.png

Just a thought, but maybe it would be more engaging to make the decision on what item to do a prototype run on towards the end. Just as an example, say there's a 50/50 split on MTL and DTL participants and at the start its decided that you'll run with a MTL tank, you've now halved the participation as the DTLers would probably lose interest.

It may be more advantageous to run a couple of threads to start with ie. Mod (Reg/Mech/Squonk/Billet) & Tank (Pod/Sub/RTA/RDA/RDTA)

As each discipline evolves these could be split into sub categories. Hopefully some of the sub categories would gain enough momentum to see it through to the end.

It's just my opinion but I think the approach of voting first could be the demise of your plan.

Just a thought, but maybe it would be more engaging to make the decision on what item to do a prototype run on towards the end. Just as an example, say there's a 50/50 split on MTL and DTL participants and at the start its decided that you'll run with a MTL tank, you've now halved the participation as the DTLers would probably lose interest.

It may be more advantageous to run a couple of threads to start with ie. Mod (Reg/Mech/Squonk/Billet) & Tank (Pod/Sub/RTA/RDA/RDTA)

As each discipline evolves these could be split into sub categories. Hopefully some of the sub categories would gain enough momentum to see it through to the end.

It's just my opinion but I think the approach of voting first could be the demise of your plan.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the input.

I’ve not got a set plan for it tbh yet.

Just wanted to see what people’s thoughts were.

Tbh if less than 50 members get involved then it will unfortunately just be more for fun.

If there is a bigger community take up which then represents a general consensus then it will turn in to a more involved thing.

:hmm: A pot of freely available ideas/innovations for any active/prudent manufacturer on here to cash in on, and no commitment of recognition to POTV by other said manufacturers! :hmm:

:hmm: A pot of freely available ideas/innovations for any active/prudent manufacturer on here to cash in on, and no commitment of recognition to POTV by other said manufacturers! :hmm:
Full disclosure I’ve already had a chat with POTV admins.

If there is a strong community interest then my guys will speak to your guys.

Dovpo do well with collaborations

Just to add, it's refreshing to have such an active manufacturer on here, willing to spend the time to interact rather than just promote kit all the time. I hope you get back the same sort of effort that you put in on here.

Anyway that's enough butt kissing, normal service shall resume forthwith :23:

It's a great idea. I echo the points about not pleasing everyone but a consensus could surely be come to. There are a few manufacturers managing to design devices that suit different types of vapers so it can't be that hard, can it?

Just to add, it's refreshing to have such an active manufacturer on here, willing to spend the time to interact rather than just promote kit all the time. I hope you get back the same sort of effort that you put in on here.

Anyway that's enough butt kissing, normal service shall resume forthwith :23:

Thanks. Much appreciated. I’m sure I said it before but that was mine and Dovpo main aim. The @dovpo_hannah accounts is for the marketing stuff. This one is more for me to offer poor advice lol.

But seriously it’s to offer customers more reassurance and a better line of communication.

:buttkisser: Feeling kissed

I’ll be the one that asks!
Assuming that we are going to possibly be concentrating on an Atty.... could we have some sort of idea of the probable Pricepoint to aim within? Just makes suggestions easier for me at least?

No chance as the company would steal the idea and call its it own design and no one would get any sort of recognition for helping to design it and no its not about money lol
I appreciate the concern but hand on heart that’s certainly not the intention.

Tbh from a marketing point of view it would sell better being made in collaboration with a community than it would on its own.

And as before if it does look like it will be a thing then Dovpo will speak directly to @Rob and the rest of the team. To make sure things are in place before it’s homed down.

And again I’ve had a chat with the admins before I made the post.

Yes it’s going to be a challenge to run the threads etc but I’m up for that. But only if it’s worth the effort hence this post.

Back
Top Bottom