What's new

yaeliq

I think you'll find that 1,000's of Palestinians have been evicted from their homes to make way for Israeli settlers. That's a fact.
That fact I accept. Your allegation against Yaeliq & the validity of discussiing it here I dispute.

That fact I accept. Your allegation against Yaeliq & the validity of discussiing it here I dispute.
My allegation?
I've been boycotting Israeli goods for over 3 decades, but i suppose you're right. This isn't the place to discus it.

Back on topic. If you're thinking of ordering for Xmas then think again. Even with a normal postal service it takes about 10 days from order to receipt so you've left it too late.

Couldn't agree more mate, back to the subject, @moley (top bloke) got me on to Yaeliq tobacco flavours and I am really impressed so far, and i'm not the only one. Posting and packaging was very good also, just remember that you will need to steep the juice for a few days (7-10 for me) after it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom