What's new

Your Manabush setup

If I’m honest, I’m more spiritwalker. Been wanting to try the Chiricahua sun though. Just grateful either way.

Hi guys,

Well I kinda muscled in on this.
So it's only fair that Coolie27 gets the choice.
I will go with whatever.

Regards badb

okay coolie you get spritwalketker ,don't want to disappoint can't see any chiricahua sun, sorry. The rest goes to Badboybez. I'll send tomorrow and will throw in a few extra's just for fun. Big up my fellow apes

okay coolie you get spritwalketker ,don't want to disappoint can't see any chiricahua sun, sorry. The rest goes to Badboybez. I'll send tomorrow and will throw in a few extra's just for fun. Big up my fellow apes

That’s very decent of you Mr, remember to give us your Paypal by PM to cover postage. [emoji106]

Tonight's rigs to get the thread back on track ;) Paps and a 'toot clone (canny track down an original :( ) with Nokomis - need to add an extra wrap to the next build as it's a bit peaky with a fresh battery.

Bunkr rhubarb tarte in the Kennedy on a TA/CC DNA 200 at watts that'll make Martyn keel over :)
IMG_20171119_224727700.jpg

Was it the original Chiricahua Sun you wanted to try @Coolie27? If so PM your address and I'll send you 10ml in 6mg to try :)

Well that is so jolly decent of you Sir Stevokenovo, I’m really feeling the generosity on this thread.....
I’m a big believer of acts of kindness coming back to you. I helped a girl out at work with a spare tank that I had and a bag full of 18mg juices that I had no further use for.
PM’d thanks again. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom