What's new

Review Pugsley's full flavoured and tightly wrapped review of Phillip Turton's hand crafted

cheers mate, nice one, any chance of copy and pasting the price list to me please :giverose:fancy knowing the prices

Ask and though shall receive young man.
Very keen prices if they're decent. [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486513249.981302.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486513257.850083.jpg

nice one mate, the aliens and framed staples look nice, wonder where the "chubby" from the review is ? custom option maybe

Probably. You should be able to message him through his instagram too maybe? They look decent...

Probably. You should be able to message him through his instagram too maybe? They look decent...

yeah, I might dm him on insta at some point, I'm not in a rush for any, got some staples and some zippers here, will try at some point

yeah, I might dm him on insta at some point, I'm not in a rush for any, got some staples and some zippers here, will try at some point

I'm in love with 19g SS Flaptons. Proper besotted. But as it's just the spool and I'm coiling them they're not as pretty [emoji22]. But they work oh so well. Battery sappers though [emoji16].

I'm in love with 19g SS Flaptons. Proper besotted. But as it's just the spool and I'm coiling them they're not as pretty [emoji22]. But they work oh so well. Battery sappers though [emoji16].

is that the flatwire uk stuff?? I been using staples, not to shabby

Back
Top Bottom