What's new

I'm getting fed up mixing.

The problem is a newbie could search google and read the thread and think this is the truth. So we need to straighten it out, so to speak!

ok look back to when mr P Bersardo was doing the interview with the guy in the states about his eliquid company .. they were doing a new factory he said heated vats .. must have been 3-5 yrs ago ?
and really I don't care what you think of me or what I say ..and I'm far from stupid .. and I don't need the acknowledgement of a forum warrior
I gave you an alternative if you don't like it or want to use it that's fine and dandy .

ok look back to when mr P Bersardo was doing the interview with the guy in the states about his eliquid company .. they were doing a new factory he said heated vats .. must have been 3-5 yrs ago ?
and really I don't care what you think of me or what I say ..and I'm far from stupid .. and I don't need the acknowledgement of a forum warrior
I gave you an alternative if you don't like it or want to use it that's fine and dandy .

Blah blah.

Ok, why don’t you get back to microwaving your eliquid then cooling it before you add your nic? You obviously have more important things to do than being offensive to a stranger that asked you a question on an internet page.

Do you really think anybody is going to go and start trawling through youtube to find a video that you claim exists, among hundreds of videos by a guy whose name you can’t even spell right?

So we can still assume you made it up, I think.

Do you really think anybody is going to go and start traveling through youtube to find a video that you claim exists, among hundreds of videos by a guy whose name you can’t even spell right?

So we can still assume you made it up, I think.
assume away .. far away .. if you cannot comprehend what I'm trying to say or just don't believe that's fine .. your choice

Back
Top Bottom