What's new

Please help

Never stopped you before lol.....

You saw the one in the give away i ran didnt you?
Lol yea.. never won it though.. didn't know it was so little either :D Did look it up though, but I've got a couple of mods coming from the classies so no more mods for a bit.. I think... maybe lol :P

@xKimx im a little confused now on which crown tank is being used. as far as i know the 0.8 is a crown 2 coil only and wont fit in the crown 1 tank.

crown 1 come in a box of 4
crown 2, SE1, Rafale coils come in tubes.

i personally prefer the older 0.25 in my crown 1 and i now only use the rafale 0.2 coils in the other tanks as ive got shed loads of them. i still only run them at 50-60watts so they last quite a while.
the new 0.25 i got from fastech dont seem to be as good.

oh and most of these coils i only use 70vg as 80vg is a bit too thick.

UWELL CROWN
0.5 dual = 30-80w
0.25 dual = 80-120w
NEW 0.25 dual SUS316 60-80watts
1.2 single = 10-30w
0.15 TC Ni200 = (302°F – 662°F)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWELL CROWN 2
0.8 = 35-55w
0.5 = 50-80w
0.25 = 60-100w

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWELL RAFALE & SE1
0.2 OHM = 60 - 120W
0.5 = 40-80W

Lol yea.. never won it though.. didn't know it was so little either :D Did look it up though, but I've got a couple of mods coming from the classies so no more mods for a bit.. I think... maybe lol :P
think you might need a new tank then. check out my vaporesso cascade review :)

yup. got ya. so the SE1
i only use the rafale coils now but those crown 2 coils you linked too are spot on for this tank.

Bout the only thing you aint won! :18:

Back
Top Bottom