What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Interested what you make the EHPro 101 ? I will do a post of what I made of it a bit later, and it would be
great if you can add to it = range of views.

Interested what you make the EHPro 101 ? I will do a post of what I made of it a bit later, and it would be
great if you can add to it = range of views.

Mine is the first edition not the new one that accommodates bigger batteries so I can’t compare I’m afraid.

SXK BB with new DNA40 fitted, running a Vapeshell at 15 Watts with Cactus Punch on board. :)

I LOVE this Myth I really do!!! Cotton Wick and using Botany Bay

SXK BB with new DNA40 fitted, running a Vapeshell at 15 Watts with Cactus Punch on board. :)

I LOVE this Myth I really do!!! Cotton Wick and using Botany Bay
Stop it.
I really don't need any new squonk Dra's yet somehow this is creeping into view.

Last edited:
Tl/dr: You think it's a ridiculous waste of money

Taifun GT4 & The Taifun Box

I'd decided not to bother with the Box, I planned on getting the new Dicodes 20700 Dani...but, a couple of people had really pissed me off immensely and rage was boiling over. Then Keith from Creme de Vape posted there was a single one on the website. So, my mind was filled with "F*** it! F*** everybody!", and I reached for my credit card.

What does three hundred quid get you? First of all, this lovely tin:

JPEG image-B6624845E179-7.jpeg

Taifun has taken the Dicodes board and made it a bit more user-friendly - to the extent of including an easy-to-follow guide.

While Dicodes make the best boards, the company has little idea what a vaper looks for in an interface. Plus points to Taifun here.

There's the regular wattage mode, then there's the class-leading Dicodes temp control function. But they don't supply the Dicodes NiFe sample - which is fine because I hate NiFe.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-8.jpeg

Like the Dicodes boxes, the Taifun has a feeling of absolute indestructibility to it. You know those old Tonka toys? It's like that.

Bigger than the Dani Mini means it can accommodate the GT4. It means they could pop on bigger buttons too.

Shame. There must be a really good reason for the fire button - I mean, Germans don't make manufacturing errors of judgement. Well, ignoring those VW diesel emission claims...

It's brushed 316, but there's this tiny little play in it. It's the smallest of things yet that's all I could think about yesterday in my hungover fug.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-3.jpeg

The underside has the serial number, battery venting, charging port (if you buy the £80 charging station) and the sound advice that one shouldn't throw the mod away into the recycling. They think of everything, these Germans.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-5.jpeg

Nice deep etched branding has been designed so it vanishes when the GT4 is attached.

510 does what great 510s do.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-4.jpeg

Additional branding is found on the curve at the base. The black coating is made of something I'm not prepared to scatch - but feels like it'd last a Fallout-style apocalypse.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-2.jpeg

JPEG image-B6624845E179-6.jpeg

Taifun GT4 is also known as the Taifun GT IV. It is not compulsory to steal cars or kill prostitutes when vaping. Not compulsory but damn good fun.

I've had the atty on the go all week now. It's a restricted to tightly open lung draw.

It feels a ton, adding to the tiny mass of the box. There's not an aspect of it that doesn't drip with quality and - no word of a lie - it's a blindingly great atty. It performs a different role to my Roses and acquits itself with honours.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-1.jpeg

"Is it worth it, Dave?"

It's the first thing I've bought that I instantly got pangs of remorse over. I consoled myself with the thought that (because it's so limited and in such high demand) I could list it this week and move it along without losing anything but the postage.

I'm not selling. I'm getting shot of the Paranormal, the TAC21 and the V200. The three of them don't come to the same price as the Box...but never got the adoration this has generated in 24 hours.

Like the Dani Mini, it's here one or the other of us dies. So, to me, yes it was worth it.

JPEG image-B6624845E179-9.jpeg

I'd decided not to bother with the Box, I planned on getting the new Dicodes 20700 Dani...but, a couple of people had really pissed me off immensely and rage was boiling over. Then Keith from Creme de Vape posted there was a single one on the website. So, my mind was filled with "F*** it! F*** everybody!", and I reached for my credit card.

What does three hundred quid get you? First of all, this lovely tin:

View attachment 175468

Taifun has taken the Dicodes board and made it a bit more user-friendly - to the extent of including an easy-to-follow guide.

While Dicodes make the best boards, the company has little idea what a vaper looks for in an interface. Plus points to Taifun here.

There's the regular wattage mode, then there's the class-leading Dicodes temp control function. But they don't supply the Dicodes NiFe sample - which is fine because I hate NiFe.

View attachment 175469

Like the Dicodes boxes, the Taifun has a feeling of absolute indestructibility to it. You know those old Tonka toys? It's like that.

Bigger than the Dani Mini means it can accommodate the GT4. It means they could pop on bigger buttons too.

Shame. There must be a really good reason for the fire button - I mean, Germans don't make manufacturing errors of judgement. Well, ignoring those VW diesel emission claims...

It's brushed 316, but there's this tiny little play in it. It's the smallest of things yet that's all I could think about yesterday in my hungover fug.

View attachment 175470

The underside has the serial number, battery venting, charging port (if you buy the £80 charging station) and the sound advice that one shouldn't throw the mod away into the recycling. They think of everything, these Germans.

View attachment 175471

Nice deep etched branding has been designed so it vanishes when the GT4 is attached.

510 does what great 510s do.

View attachment 175472

Additional branding is found on the curve at the base. The black coating is made of something I'm not prepared to scatch - but feels like it'd last a Fallout-style apocalypse.

View attachment 175473

View attachment 175474

Taifun GT4 is also known as the Taifun GT IV. It is not compulsory to steal cars or kill prostitutes when vaping. Not compulsory but damn good fun.

I've had the atty on the go all week now. It's a restricted to tightly open lung draw.

It feels a ton, adding to the tiny mass of the box. There's not an aspect of it that doesn't drip with quality and - no word of a lie - it's a blindingly great atty. It performs a different role to my Roses and acquits itself with honours.

View attachment 175475

"Is it worth it, Dave?"

It's the first thing I've bought that I instantly got pangs of remorse over. I consoled myself with the thought that (because it's so limited and in such high demand) I could list it this week and move it along without losing anything but the postage.

I'm not selling. I'm getting shot of the Paranormal, the TAC21 and the V200. The three of them don't come to the same price as the Box...but never got the adoration this has generated in 24 hours.

Like the Dani Mini, it's here one or the other of us dies. So, to me, yes it was worth it.

View attachment 175476
Then it's worth it. :)

While rummaging around for pictures from my old bits and bobs to add to Instagram, I've come across this.

I think it's a good pointer for anybody wanting to get into gennys and mesh building, especially U-wicks.

Look carefully at what I did - then do the opposite.

DSCN1083.JPG

Found this interesting. Is the GTIV a restricted lung hit like the GT3?

I find most reviews saying its very different and thats why I didnt bother with it.

Back
Top Bottom