What's new

Pipe tanks recommendations

Here's a coupla piccys of my Sting, made by Stu. I've not used this one yet....i'm think a brass or gold coloured tank would look better on this one..what d'ya think?

Agreed - that lovely little beast is crying out for a brass or gold tank.

Here's a coupla piccys of my Sting, made by Stu. I've not used this one yet....i'm think a brass or gold coloured tank would look better on this one..what d'ya think?

View attachment 192673
View attachment 192674

I agree with a gold tank.
Take a look at the Dotmod Dot or a Doggystyle, something like that would look nice.
I also have a few double o-ringed long stems, if you remind me in July when I'm home, I'll send you one.

Some nice looking ones there Matt, quite like the look of that tapered Beserker, especially with the yellow tube on it. Anybody used that tank? How does it perform? Have heard that it can be a bit tempermental.

Some nice looking ones there Matt, quite like the look of that tapered Beserker, especially with the yellow tube on it. Anybody used that tank? How does it perform? Have heard that it can be a bit tempermental.
I have a couple of gold Berserker Minis, one is a cheap clone, and both work perfectly and are in daily use ...... but I did take the big o-ring off the top on both of them. Neither have leaked a drop since. :)

I have a couple of gold Berserker Minis, one is a cheap clone, and both work perfectly and are in daily use ...... but I did take the big o-ring off the top on both of them. Neither have leaked a drop since. :)

I've plumped for a beserker in gold...i like the choice of tubes it comes with, including the gold metal & ultem ones, i think it'll go nicely on the Sting. It's cheap too, £13 on Ebay new..ill find out if it's genuine in a few days!

So...a Stinging Berserker it'll soon be, then!

@Crewella cheers for the tip, that upper seal not much cop then?

I've plumped for a beserker in gold...i like the ultem tube it come swith..and it's really cheap, £13 on Ebay new..ill find out if it's genuine in a few days!

Thanks for heads up re that upper seal..i take it does leak if it left on then?
Just remember the Berserker is 24mm and the Berserker Mini is 22mm. :)

.... and not on all of them, worth trying with the o-ring first, I think.

Back
Top Bottom