What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

It seems to be fine if I 3/4 fill it. Really not sure what I did for the first 9 days had no hint of juice.

I've visually checked the o rings which seem ok.

Head scratcher as it was my favourite rta of the year for the first 9 days

My top cap seems to be stuck. Can't open it at all.

Try to live some juice in your tank before you refill it might help.
20200724_161633.jpg

It happened to me as well but I enjoy it so much so I won't be able to give up on it

I still belive this is a great rta and yes it doesn't have glass tank section and jfc but for me those are not important but it produces great flavour and I can control the af as much as I like these are more important for me

Ps: pay attention for the last couple of minutes of that vid it shows the new top cap section ;)
I've two in action and I'm chuffed. I can't stand juice control and All that faff.
Great tank. I've even come accustomed to the smaller airflow pin for nanabhozo.
They sit lovely on the easy mods too which is a bonus.

Yeah I love the tank. Seem to have it working not filling to the top all the way and flavour wise it's so good.

Those who haven't had any leaking when filling what PG % are you using? I've had most success cutting the corners off like Todd did in his review, have you been doing that?

Yeah I love the tank. Seem to have it working not filling to the top all the way and flavour wise it's so good.

Those who haven't had any leaking when filling what PG % are you using? I've had most success cutting the corners off like Todd did in his review, have you been doing that?

I use 50/50. I don't cut the wick corners and it seems to work ok.

I have not cut any corners but it works flawlessly(my first build though)
I use 70Pg/30Vg 2% FA Tuscan Reserve it is soo good :tongue:

Haha you haven't believed that have you
I actually tried it before I posted it
I think it is something to do with vacuum inside the tank...or just in my head :hmm:

Well it worked and have been trying to open it for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom