What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Have a look at this video, apparently helped a lot of people

Thats probably a very good video. Im guessing the size of chimney does make it more critical. I will check later but im thinking this is more to do with my coil being to narrow in width so cotton is not going to drop into hole without stray fibres touching the deck.

Check your coil maybe same threads of your cotton touch the end of the 510pin @Styx
Plus the vid above :)
Yep, just said that before seeing your post, thank you. I will nail it, this thing is more like high end and deserves more attention to get right.

this thing deserves more attention

I still belive this is a great rta and yes it doesn't have glass tank section and jfc but for me those are not important but it produces great flavour and I can control the af as much as I like these are more important for me

Ps: pay attention for the last couple of minutes of that vid it shows the new top cap section ;)

I've had absolutaly no issues with my Pioneer, the flavour is great I love the drip tip it is right up there with my favorite RTA's and I may well get a second!

I still belive this is a great rta and yes it doesn't have glass tank section and jfc but for me those are not important but it produces great flavour and I can control the af as much as I like these are more important for me

Ps: pay attention for the last couple of minutes of that vid it shows the new top cap section ;)

The AFC means nothing to mine. With all holes closed there is still a lot of air getting through which means its not sealed. swapped orings out and tried on other mods and exactly the same. The only thing i can hope for is more selections of airflow pins to control it that way.

Check your coil maybe same threads of your cotton touch the end of the 510pin

Assuming the wicking is long enough to sit into the juice port I would say the above is the only way I can see the Pioneer leaking.

Still enjoying mine, more so using plain wire instead of claptons.

First week was fine I loved it. However I don't seem to be able to wick it now without it pissing liquid everywhere. Did it Todd's way, watched that video no joy at all.

My top cap seems to be stuck. Can't open it at all. Can just about bottom fill it but it's a bit of a pain. Think I'm going off it now.

Back
Top Bottom