What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Haha, that guy is awesome...2 big hungarian sausage fill holes...lol

Doesnt citrus break polycarbonate?

I'm on my second now (no 2 arrived today). No flood issue's. 1.2mm seems perfect.
no floods here but I'm used to the kf lite and coil I height and wick is similar.
low coil and short wicks. Don't leave them too long as they will bow upwards and touch the chamber (which could lead to leaking obviously).
Airflow doesn't need adjusting. Set the pin and leave open. Only so much air can get in.

Mine arrived today too from LPV, I have put one of the supplied coils in comes in a bit low at .76 but it is giving a great vape and the flavour is awsome! Got the middle in the one it came with looked a bit too small for me but I will try them all out at some point and may get the extra one's when they become available, so far so good.

Attachments

• IMG_20200717_185939.jpg
    IMG_20200717_185939.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 137
Switched to the 1.2mm pin and closed the airflow ring right down. Draw is really nice. Am still keen to get the extra airflow pins. Am liking this tank though. Wicks really nicely as well.

I have received mine yesterday since then I haven't used anything else.
what I haven't received is the bloody yellow screwdriver :confused:
The flavour is as good as it can be IMO I put in a simple 28awg kanthal round wire 2.5mm id 1.2Ohm 12-13W
I have changed the 0.8mm afc pin to the 1.2mm pin and it is great with only 1-2 small hole is visible on the afc ring but I deff gonna buy the additional pins as well.

My only cons are:
- missing screwdriver
- drip tip is short for my liking
- it gets warm if I chain vape on it
so nothing serious :grin2:

I think it looks great, easy to wick, holds a good amount of juice and no pressure applied while filling....so this RTA is a winner for me :goodjob:

You can't please all of the people all the time, moved mine on.

Switched to the 1.2mm pin and closed the airflow ring right down. Draw is really nice. Am still keen to get the extra airflow pins. Am liking this tank though. Wicks really nicely as well.
I dont know what the cause is but got the pioneer but just getting a load of liquid sitting under the attie on the mod deck. everything screwed down tight and know what the problem is i think, It is overwicking severley, no matter how much wick i stick through the coil it just happens constantly. Shame cos this was up there with the best.
Saying that, i revisited the hastur mini and forgot how good it was.

Back
Top Bottom