What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Quality control and batch consistency, lower quality o rings and peek insulators, some times screws as well..... rough threading..... I have two pandora's ....both are different....i have a few evl reaper V1's and a couple of vapesnails... all are the same.
Again, not such a difference these day's. I've had variance issue's with both kayfuns ( twice with two different models actually) and squapes (not two names you'd expect that from historically) and two other high end vendors who I won't name as I take them at their word they where rare issue's have completely made a hash of things. Have to say I'd never worry about o rings I can buy the best in any size at less than a penny a piece, lol.
Either high end or Chinese made, as long as you order from a trusted vendor there's nothing that can't be sorted if an issue should occour.

Last edited:
Like many things in life to some it matters and is worth the difference..... all watches tell the time;)
my eight quid Casio has lasted thirty two years so far. Been to every content barring Antarctica and been worn in nearly every sea.
still the most accurate of all my watches. As you say some differences matter some are imagined.
dealers choice.

my eight quid Casio has lasted thirty two years so far. Been to every content barring Antarctica and been worn in nearly every sea.
still the most accurate of all my watches. As you say some differences matter some are imagined.
dealers choice.

Love my Casio... the fkin thing is indestructible, and reliable......they could charge waaayyyy more and still sell I reckon

See, I often find myself comparing this vape lark to guitars. I can justify the price difference between a Fender Telecaster made in California that costs a grand and a Squire Telecaster made in Wolverhampton or somewhere that goes for £150. There is a marked difference in quality of wood, parts, craftsmanship etc etc. They still do the same job, but.... they're markedly different in every respect. I'm not convinced a Taifun that costs £150 warrants costing 5 times more than a £30 tank because of a couple of grub screws.

Say, I'm no expert. Which is why I asked the question in the first place.

See, I often find myself comparing this vape lark to guitars. I can justify the price difference between a Fender Telecaster made in California that costs a grand and a Squire Telecaster made in Wolverhampton or somewhere that goes for £150. There is a marked difference in quality of wood, parts, craftsmanship etc etc. They still do the same job, but.... they're markedly different in every respect. I'm not convinced a Taifun that costs £150 warrants costing 5 times more than a £30 tank because of a couple of grub screws.

Say, I'm no expert. Which is why I asked the question in the first place.

Ahh, your now talking performance wise.....there is not much and minute differences that can be achieved with an air hole n a coil, but still the differ, even a baw hair counts as we seek vaping nirvana, we are a strange breed... the differences in this case will be German design, engineering and manufacturing, wages costs....again which some are happy to pay for.

This is my old Casio circa late 80’s it originally had a plastic case that got ragged up, still going strong, everything works and I think it’s had two batteries replaced. It as the rarer 691 module and they go for decent money on eBay.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1594557513.470902.jpg

This is my old Casio circa late 80’s it originally had a plastic case that got ragged up, still going strong, everything works and I think it’s had two batteries replaced. It as the rarer 691 module and they go for decent money on eBay. View attachment 223345
Nice bud.
I shall get a pic of my old beater Casio later. The front is pretty scratched (nothing that some silvo or brasso fibre wouldn't buff out but I like the scratches).

Nice bud.
I shall get a pic of my old beater Casio later. The front is pretty scratched (nothing that some silvo or brasso fibre wouldn't buff out but I like the scratches).

It is a bit scratched and scraped but it’s not had an easy life, I won’t be buffing it I reckon it adds character.

Back
Top Bottom