What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

I think this is the tank of the year, it's close with my new Dvarw but I think this pips it.

My Pandora is now in the "might use later" draw, plus it looks a lot better too. Not that kit kat wrapper style SS that the Pandora is

I think Weve all said it before but from the berserker onwards there hasn't been a bad tank. Previously there was great vapers to be had but either at a price or you had to accept a flaw.
They've all been good and lately excellent. It's just a personal taste thing now.
The chunky fin loaded top on this one seemed odd but it eliminates the firey got draw you'd sometimes get with a tight airflow and slow draw.

I think this is the tank of the year, it's close with my new Dvarw but I think this pips it.

My Pandora is now in the "might use later" draw, plus it looks a lot better too. Not that kit kat wrapper style SS that the Pandora is
I think the steel is good on the Pandora, I love this but wouldn't kick the pandora off the other easy's in preference. The steel has more carbon in it on this giving it a darker appearance but the steel on the Pandora is actually purer. The cog however is very reminiscent of our two or four finger favourite.

And new 510pins will come out with 1.0, 1.1, 1.3, 1.4mm hole ;)
I will be sniffing around the 1 or 1.1mm I reckon.
I think you all may find you prefer a .1mm draw less than you usually do. The direct air route seems to give the impression of more air than your used to. Found the same in rda 's. I always go slightly tighter on an rda.

Said before on here recently, I've only been on the MTL for 3 months, and I'm overwhelmed by the great RTA's coming out right now. Just wish I wasn't so bloody skint. I understand this is only a recent development after a while in the doldrums, yeah?

Normal service (aka no service) shall be resumed presently, once the manufacturers have milked the MTL options dry and move on like locusts...

Said before on here recently, I've only been on the MTL for 3 months, and I'm overwhelmed by the great RTA's coming out right now. Just wish I wasn't so bloody skint. I understand this is only a recent development after a while in the doldrums, yeah?
It was a similar story when I started. Skint and a decent vape came with a three digit price tag.
Took forever to land a decent tank.

Normal service (aka no service) shall be resumed presently, once the manufacturers have milked the MTL options dry and move on like locusts...
They've half done themselves out of a few quid with this one. I've never seen a tank with so many extras included. Three tanks and tips in various colours.
The after sales house will be getting a kicking.
I always think that's what restricts stock coil development. On going returns.

As a slight aside... Just out of curiousity, what are the fundamental differences between an RTA such as this or the Pandora for instance and the higher end tanks like a Dvarw or Kayfun? Say, I'm quite new to this lark and never tinkered with the big lads. Are this new crop showing up the more expensive ones, proving that quality tanks can be had at a reasonable price?

Just pondering aloud.

Back
Top Bottom