What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

It is looking good @chrisd2k :2thumbsup:

Which airflow pin do you use in it?
Doesn't get hot because of the short domed chamber if you chain vape on it? That is my only concern :oops2:

I'm using the 1.2 ATM. Will let you know about chain vaping after tonight

No signs of overheating whatsoever. One thing I would say is the 510 is very shallow so if you want to use your own drip tip you might struggle for a nice fit

:thankssign: for the reply that is a great news
None on mine either. Only dowside to this tank is my ocd kicking in. If I close airflow ring I get a fair bit of air still going through. Not so important I guess as you choose your airflow through the different pins.

None on mine either. Only dowside to this tank is my ocd kicking in. If I close airflow ring I get a fair bit of air still going through. Not so important I guess as you choose your airflow through the different pins.
Absolutely. The airflow ring is redundant unless your a dtl vaper and use the add on kit. Then absolute accuracy becomes less important.

I won't put a pic up here as I've just stick one in the favourite mods thread.
Usual 27awg kanthal 1.1ohm 7wrap.
bloody hell it's good. Really good. @ZT you may need to get your coin purse out again fella.
I've loaded it with nokomis and it's as detailed a vape as I've had.

I won't put a pic up here as I've just stick one in the favourite mods thread.
Usual 27awg kanthal 1.1ohm 7wrap.
bloody hell it's good. Really good. @ZT you may need to get your coin purse out again fella.
I've loaded it with nokomis and it's as detailed a vape as I've had.

I was worried you were gonna say something like that. Sigh.

I was worried you were gonna say something like that. Sigh.
I really didn't want to get it rew. It looked so right. I liked the quality of the precisio dovpo did but it was too airy.
I had to say it and it's early doors so maybe I will find a fault but it equals the pandora for flexibility and beats the kf lite for detail. Height is perfect for side by side and finish is better than the pandora. Loads of spares (3 tanks and tips).
Maybe it will leak or something, lol.

I doubt I'll like the tank ( due to the small chamber, so less throat hit with low nic afaik? ) but the drip tip looks ideal diameter-wise.

Hopefully someone will sell the clear one separately, or clone them.

Back
Top Bottom