What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

I really didn't want to get it rew. It looked so right. I liked the quality of the precisio dovpo did but it was too airy.
I had to say it and it's early doors so maybe I will find a fault but it equals the pandora for flexibility and beats the kf lite for detail. Height is perfect for side by side and finish is better than the pandora. Loads of spares (3 tanks and tips).
Maybe it will leak or something, lol.

Have caved now and ordered from LPV. 20% discount code swayed it.

I doubt I'll like the tank ( due to the small chamber, so less throat hit with low nic afaik? ) but the drip tip looks ideal diameter-wise.

Hopefully someone will sell the clear one separately, or clone them.

Throat hit just fine using 3mg liquid for me

It is?. That's good to know.

I was under the impression that a smaller chamber means less throat hit, which is why the Spica Pro is regarded as the 'King' due to the increased chamber height.

Anyone care to educate the uneducated? :)

Off to buy one, looks very nice to keep on a second mod along with the Pandora, and finally stop using my ares 2. One thing I didn't understand is how to control the AFC once the tank is built-up.

Off to buy one, looks very nice to keep on a second mod along with the Pandora, and finally stop using my ares 2. One thing I didn't understand is how to control the AFC once the tank is built-up.

You can change the 510 pin which changes the hole under the coil and there is a airflow ring as well

Not having throat hit problems at 6mg. Oh dear, it is very good. Perhaps the scent of a tiny giggle after too filling but only enough to cause a tiny glug noise in the first draw after refill, not enough to cause any juice to sleep into the airflow.
No, no issue's so far and nokomis tastes fantastic.
Just had a bunch of 30q's arrive from ben as the easy mods are getting used a lot. I've ordered an 18650 dispenser box from eBay to keep me stocked up.
Will probably grab the battery top removal tool from naturevape as that is a slippery customer.

Back
Top Bottom