What's new

Did you go out today?

Not yet, but taking my 80 yr old mum, for her 1st vaccine at 1.00.
Well, hear this people.
Got to the clinic for my mum's 1.00 appointment, to be greeted by around 200 senior citizens standing in s queue right up the road!
Was told, it's about a 2-3 hour wait??
My old mum couldn't stand for 3-4 mins, let alone 3 hours.
Plus it's freezing cold out there now, imagine how it's gonna feel by 4.00.
We returned home.
It's disgusting, I know it's s testing time, but just shows how poorly these things are done!

Ridiculous!
God only knows who’s organising this chaotic shambles, I’ve a 90yr old Aunt and my Mum who’s 83 who have heard nothing.
Meanwhile there’s arseholes in the news knocking on old folks doors saying they’re from the NHS and they’ve come to give them the Jab for £160 that they can claim back, scam.

Well, hear this people.
Got to the clinic for my mum's 1.00 appointment, to be greeted by around 200 senior citizens standing in s queue right up the road!
Was told, it's about a 2-3 hour wait??
My old mum couldn't stand for 3-4 mins, let alone 3 hours.
Plus it's freezing cold out there now, imagine how it's gonna feel by 4.00.
We returned home.
It's disgusting, I know it's s testing time, but just shows how poorly these things are done!
:eeek::thud:

Ridiculous!
God only knows who’s organising this chaotic shambles, I’ve a 90yr old Aunt and my Mum who’s 83 who have heard nothing.
Meanwhile there’s arseholes in the news knocking on old folks doors saying they’re from the NHS and they’ve come to give them the Jab for £160 that they can claim back, scam.
I'd kill em. Bastard's.

Went out today for the normal stuff, more booze.
I reckon by the time we are through this we will have a nation of alcoholics....................

On a different note, despite the crisis in London hospitals today I was called to ask if I could come for another scan of my leg on Friday.
I said fine as long as I can have patient transfer as usual. (bear in mind I live 45 miles away)
Only thing is it is to be done at Guys hospital instead of St Thomas.

Not surprised at all to see on the news today that something like 50% of people ignore social distancing rules regularly.

Had virtually run out of food yesterday and despite wifey being offered priority online slots (which I refuse to use as I'm perfectly able bodied) I dragged my arse down to Tesco earlier this evening. The amount of people who STILL get in my personal space really blows my mind and boils my piss. So far asking them whether or not they know what 2 meters looks like, or asking if they're deaf and blind and therefore can't see the dozens of markings on the floor or hear the tannoy on constant repeat about social distancing, and their surprised dumbass looking reactions have been enough to keep me moving along with gritted teeth. But I can see it coming closer and closer. Some cunt is going to get just that little bit too close and I'm not gonna say a single fucking word, I'll just turn around and dump them on their ignorant arse.

The ignorance on display is truly astounding. :gunban:

Last edited:
Not surprised at all to see on the news today that something like 50% of people ignore social distancing rules regularly.

Had virtually run out of food yesterday and despite wifey being offered priority online slots (which I refuse to use as I'm perfectly able bodied) I dragged my arse down to Tesco earlier this evening. The amount of people who STILL get in MY personal space really blows my mind and boils my piss. So far asking them whether or not they know what 2 meters looks like, or asking if they're deaf and blind and therefore can't see the dozens of markings on the floor or hear the tannoy on constant repeat about social distancing, and their surprised dumbass looking reactions have been enough to keep me moving along with gritted teeth. But I can see it coming closer and closer. Some cunt is going to get just that little bit too close and I'm not gonna say a single fucking word, I'll just turn around and dump them on their ignorant arse.

Your not alone Ive come close to slapping some fuck in Asda for leaning right over me to reach something rather than him just waiting, the other time I shit you not was in Asda Mrs was browsing the cheese I'm standing to the side out people's way & some old bastard walked past & says your abit close to that woman & I'm like that's Mrs us test know fuck off.

exempt.JPG

Capture.JPG

Well, you will have, if you cant wear a mask, because it makes you slightly breathless, then what will covid do to you?

It's the people in supermarkets that seem like they're trying to spend the day in there that do me, they just stand there for 10 minutes looking at the bread so you have to stand & wait out of the way, then you end up blocking items that other people are wanting, so they want you to move, then you have people stacking selves blocking the aisles with their trolley things, so where the fuck do you go? Just grab a loaf & get out the fucking way

Like yesterday, went to Aldi, the flowers are right at the front of the shop, there's some dolly bird with two kids fucking about just standing there looking at the flowers, blocking entry to the shop, she moves then Doris in front wants to sanitize the trolly handles after she's spent the last 5 minutes holding on to them. Without a queue it still takes me 10 minutes to get into the store

I have my list, I know what I want, I want to get in & out of there as soon as but it's just turned to some sort of nightmare covid assault course

Back
Top Bottom