What's new

Most Consistent Tank

I see a lot of folks getting bent out of shape that I threw a negative up bout their favourite tank. See, it's my opinion only, do with it what you will. I've still to try the tank that's perfect in every way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion @John R and i am far too old in the tooth to be offended by what anyone says. To me your a respected ape who knows his stuff and who am i to argue about it.

You literally can't go wrong with ^^ this tank. I don't think I've ever had a flood, gurgle or dry hit from it, even when my wicking was really, really shit. And the throat hit is awesome.

If only I could get the top section that held onto the glass. I did find it at slow tech and I almost teared up when they emailed me to say it had been discontinued.

I wonder if there was enough of us that wanted them @Cthulhu we could persuade them to manufacture a small run of them. I’d buy at least 2. I do keep losing the little oval eyelets and down to my last couple of spares.

I was being semi-polite. It's a bit of a challenge, the missus seems to spend most of her time apologising for stuff I'm about to say...

I wonder if there was enough of us that wanted them @Cthulhu we could persuade them to manufacture a small run of them. I’d buy at least 2. I do keep losing the little oval eyelets and down to my last couple of spares.
If they are as good as everyone says they are, I'd buy at least two myself as well :)

dvarw for me. the old one with small wick holes. i’ve had one almost constantly on the go for years and don’t think any of them have ever leaked and i’m as half arsed as they come. just goes to show you what is perfect for one doesn’t work for another. :)

The original Kayfun Lite. I can build it in my sleep. The flavour is excellent and for me the airflow is perfect. The only thing that has come close was the Heron v1.5 (I think).

Tried most of the newer ones and they haven’t really done it for me. Would still like to give the Yachtvape one that @ZT loved a try as we tend to have similar tastes in RTA’s if anyone has one going spare.

Back
Top Bottom