What's new

Natural Range by The Alchemists Cupboard mix ratio

As i cant taste much sweetness, might try the treacle, bound to be a coil killer :hmm: This is madness, only wanted some gooseberry :doh:

Hipsters could fall foul imagine that beard oil dripping off the beard down the chimney and into their atty.
another tip, if theres oil in a juice as said it will float so just get a tape measure and measure the oil part once in your tank, then vape the liquid below and chuck the rest down the sink job done. P.S i am taking the piss do not misread it as gospel

peter sutcliffe style with espedrils? :)

NO! :17: Took about 5 hours to select the 10, desperate in the end to um, end it, not sure about the rose though :doh:Oil in everything :11:

order.JPG

right guys after speaking to my step father who is ex forces i have found out there is something called lightwater. lightwater is used to prevent oils from reigniting. So do some research on that. what you will find out is that light water floats on oil which is why the oil will no0t reignite will not reignite So if anyone wants to argue this point get in touch with thr RAF or its possible airlines etc will confirm this.
I wouldn't try to debunk it as its the truth just do some research. My stepdad is in his 70's and high grade RAF, he cannot go to certain countries because of his background. He has been talking about this to me today after i told him what folks had said.
The guy is an expert in this field and i doubt anyone on the forum has the knowledge and background he has. If need be i will get him to come and explain it more for you all . So i have to say i trust his word over any forum member he really is a fountain of knowledge where things like this are concerned.
Does this mean there is or isn't oil in The Alchemists Natural range of flavours? :6:

Back
Top Bottom