What's new

How To My Day with the Kayfun Lite Plus

Hi Kroshy, whats your problem? I have had mine for 2 weeks now and it is the best vape i have ever had.

Mines a russian not a kayfun but all I ever use is a micro cool and cotton wool. Also there should be no gurgling at all. Next refill give it all a clean and a tighten.

Mason.

Just set my new kayfun lite plus up. Easy to do and worked first time (used cotton with a micro coil). Only gripe is that the flavour isn't great. Using Squid Ink. Any thoughts on how to improve flavor would be much appreciated.

I can't fault the kayfun with any coil in it. I would never change to anything else.....

Loving my kayfun lite plus with a ekowool nest type build and snake oil tastes better than ever in it.

best set up by far is a navy nest , kayfun is my daily atty just so reliable and a nice vape

lately been having trouble with my KFL clones dry-hitting. Used to have zero dry hits ever.

I do have the airhole drilled out to 1/8th, so I've been fiddling with closing the screw a bit (i prefer lung hits), and also adjusting wick. I put only micro coils in these. I never have any problems with my kayfun 3.1 clone, and I used to have no problems with my KFL's...although I'm only a few weeks into owning them.

People usually suggest overfilling, too much/too little cotton, or too open of a draw...but it seems no matter what I do lately I start getting dry hits after not too long. My latest build I used a good bit more cotton to wick (keeping the juice channels clear of course) and it seems to be doing better, but not perfect.

The only thing I've changed purposely is to use slightly lower resistance coils...I was around the 1.5 mark, and am now more like 1.1-1.2 range....just seems to be having trouble keeping up.

Anybody have suggestions outside of what I've mentioned? Starting to get a little annoyed.

Also this seems to be irregardless of PG/VG mix...65/35, 50/50, and max VG seem to be equally as likely.

Back
Top Bottom