What's new

Vapefest & Dogging

Holy Smokes

Postman
Just a quick question and I am sure this info is available elsewhere if I could be arsed to look properly ......

Am I allowed to bring my dogs to VF ????

bet you thought this thread was something different didn't you???

Dirty devils ;)

Just a quick question and I am sure this info is available elsewhere if I could be arsed to look properly ......

Am I allowed to bring my dogs to VF ????

bet you thought this thread was something different didn't you???

Dirty devils ;)

Yes, you are - details on the Vapefest website are as follows.....

<subhead style="color: rgb(252, 176, 62); font-weight: bold; font-family: Ubuntu, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 20.9950008392334px; background-color: rgb(41, 38, 37);">CHILDREN AND OTHER PETS</subhead>
Since this an outdoor event children and pets (on leads) are welcome.

Personally, I think children and women should be on leads as well but that's a whole other story. :grin2:

Why did I think o Blossom ? Ahhh yes iirc Blossom is a dog walker? Now on the subject o Blossom, I hope the lovely lady will be attending VF this year? Look forward to seeing her minus the "bionic" arm brace! Really felt for her last year, especially in the tent!

Why did I think o @Blossom ? Ahhh yes iirc Blossom is a dog walker? Now on the subject o Blossom, I hope the lovely lady will be attending VF this year? Look forward to seeing her minus the "bionic" arm brace! Really felt for her last year, especially in the tent!
Wrong mod, I'm the dog walker. Blossom's injury was a dog walking injury though :)

Wrong mod, I'm the dog walker. Blossom's injury was a dog walking injury though :)

Sorry, nearly got it right lol. who was the tall well built lady, was walking round all day, possibly an organiser? wore a hat.

Back
Top Bottom