What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

Now available on M-Vapes for £26.95 including Recorded Delivery and being an impatient chap, even though the Focalecig order is still being processed, I ordered one of the M-Vapes ones as well, since a 7-10 day wait is too long for me.

A little birdie informed me that as soon as a vendor is mentioned on potv as stocking select clones select users from potv are immediately informing for example Eden mods and Stattqualm among others.

A little birdie informed me that as soon as a vendor is mentioned on potv as stocking select clones select users from potv are immediately informing for example Eden mods and Stattqualm among others.

I was thinking i should stop posting new stuff incase this is happening but i thought nah on this forum. Its a shame really, fucking grasses ruin everything

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I was thinking i should stop posting new stuff incase this is happening but i thought nah on this forum. Its a shame really, fucking grasses ruin everything

Yep I had my suspicions but thought the same :(

Yep I had my suspicions but thought the same :(

Well i hope the little butthurt snitches (if their actually are any on this forum, i hope not) find great discomfort in the fact we are still getting our grubby mits on clones and their fookin brilliant and improving with each og they replicate

Well i hope the little butthurt snitches (if their actually are any on this forum, i hope not) find great discomfort in the fact we are still getting our grubby mits on clones and their fookin brilliant and improving with each og they replicate

There's a name for them... Fifth columnists. Dunno why they don't fuck off to ukv.

This issue should be between the manufacturers and the distributors, not between apes.
Some old dogs know that brown nosing is rewarded with the occasional bone ... good luck to them.

There's a name for them... Fifth columnists. Dunno why they don't fuck off to ukv.

UKV is a much more elitist forum than POTV.

I also find them less welcoming and less helpful.

I spend very little time on there these days.

Just all elitists sitting willy waving bragging about their latest and greatest devices.

I got the clone squape r yesterday and I thought you would like to know the following: Glass held in with silicon, leaks through the glass, deck does not fit onto the base because the holes in it are not big enough, posts are loose. I probably don't need to say much more other than this is the biggest heap of junk I have ever had the displeasure to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom