What's new

Can you recommend a mod..............

michael2003x

Postman
Hello I have a Seglei 100w box mod which I love but I want a mechanical mod thats a bit more descreet for work. I like my clouds so I want a tube mod with very little voltage drop. I don't want a copper mod. Can anyone suggest a mod that will power my quad coils (18650 preferably) ? money is not really an issue but I would consider a good clone.

Can't recommend this enough after using it the last couple of weeks-

18650 Mechanical Mod | Odyssey? Electronic Cigarette 18650M

Voltage drop is absolutely minimal, its one of the smallest 18650 mech mods I've used (in fact, only the 4nine was smaller for me), build quality and switch are absolutely excellent

PLANET discount code will get you 20% off, so its a bargain at £40 for a genuine UK made mech mod considering the build quality

If discreet means small the the smpl seems to be the mech of the moment.I have a couple of clones from ft and they are good.The negatives could be, being hybrid connection it may not safely fire all tanks (if the pos on the atty 510 does not protrude enough) and secondly there is no locking ring so there is a potential for accidental firing in your pocket.

VA Phenom clone.....just as good quality wise as the original at a lot less money.

Last edited by a moderator:
VA Phenom clone.....just as good quality wise as the original at a lot less money.

I call bollocks!

The clones better than my genuine *cries*

No but seriously, my authentics threads are pretty damned bad. The clones are buttery smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited by a moderator:
SMPL for sure, Custom Vapes have the authentic for £85.

Good clones on FT for about £12.

SMPL for sure, Custom Vapes have the authentic for £85.

Good clones on FT for about £12.

I got the most expensive smpl in copper and a stainless from ft. I'm stunned at the quality for the price. Getting a black one when they come back in stock.

I got the most expensive smpl in copper and a stainless from ft. I'm stunned at the quality for the price. Getting a black one when they come back in stock.

Don't get the V2's, they're not cast from a single piece of metal. I've got the black one and you can just see the join under the coating.

Back
Top Bottom