What's new

Potv vapefest photo thread 2015

Testing! Testing! 123 never went mad,the Flave is as good as I remembered sampling and glad I went back for another bottle before leaving.And jolly nice of them to lob a little free gift at me also.Well when I say at me I was just lent on the counter testing some juice.I could see what was going down,with half a dozen people stood next to me with arms in the air my timing had to be spot on.And it fucking was :D

003_zps7msuxegv.jpg

I see they even named the juice in the brown tube after you :D

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! @Vape Geek Nat,Rob.I feel bad now for not meeting up :( Please tell me you could not make VF as it will make me feel better again :D

That lovely lady(All.eki ?? Sp ??) that was with mr Kraken is a lovely lass, she braided up my beard on the friday night in the pub, while I was having a small refreshment with the said Mr Kraken and some other nutters.......
"He's a very naughty boy, you know" I never got to bed till 3.30 am, and that was after a visit to the traditional Kebab Shop, for the drunk kebab...Saturday saw me bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of afternoon...

I met just too many people to single out....All good company and fun to be with...Never took one photo....Must have been that bottle of Black Grouse that did it..:)

Cheers guys and galls for a fun weekend.

I must try and make next years VF.
I usually travel with absinthe and force shots upon arriving campers, sit back and watch them try and put their tents up ;)
Yes, Im a chunt :D

Trying to find a certain company name and their videos.
Anyone remember the pillow fighters on Saturday? Got my partner having a bash with the guy and wanted to see any pictures or videos taken.
Venders/Tent/Company name? Pretty sure they were giving out coffee/tea too. Was on the corner of the 2nd row.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! @Vape Geek Nat,Rob.I feel bad now for not meeting up :( Please tell me you could not make VF as it will make me feel better again :D
You safe this time :)

we had to drop our boy for a summer camp at Isle of Wight, so we spend the weekend there ;)
but i wouldn't be surprised if you avoided me :P

Back
Top Bottom