What's new

GP Paps v4?

Yup. Although it may not work out any cheaper.

It might be worth picking up a used V3 and then upgrading top cap and switch. I have seen a V3 going on one of the FB groups for £50 with all three tubes. Worth a look around if you are on the Facebook.

It works out at £90 to buy it all separately, so £15 extra. But it means I get a Paps V4 :D Any recommendations on where to look on FB, I'm on a few of the mod pages but never found a trading page.

It works out at £90 to buy it all separately, so £15 extra. But it means I get a Paps V4 :D Any recommendations on where to look on FB, I'm on a few of the mod pages but never found a trading page.

Mine was £94.05 from vapour art, delivered and with silver contacts.

There is a complete with extra set up on Safer Vapers sales page at knock down price.

Cheers mcboffin and South Coast Vaper. I didn't think about checking Vapour Art and I'm currently waiting on approval for the sales group.

£50 inc delivery for a couple of tubes n switches is an absolute bargain.
I've been greedy enough with a V1.5, V3.0 and now V4.0 I think that may be enough Paps for me.
They are a fantastic mech whatever version you get and customer support is second to none.

[emoji23]

Now the following have been added to my already sizeable purchasing list-

Stratus
Vapor giant mini
Squape Reloaded
Helix (when the DNA200 version is available)

Total damage to bank account (and potentially my life) for the above- a smooth £1,000....

Back
Top Bottom