What's new

0.2ohm coil for Innokin Coolfire Mini Slipstream

Frostie

Morning All,

Looking at new coils for my Innokin Coolfire Mini with Slipstream Tank.

Do the iSub coils fit, or are they only for iSub tanks?

Currently all I can find only are the 0.5 or 0.8 coils but I'd like to try dropping down to 0.2ohm. Seems odd that the Coolfire can fire down to 0.2ohm but I can't find any suitable coils?!?!

Thanks in advance

Those iSub coils are a lot longer. Best to get a different tank and use that with a lower ohm coil. As good as the slipstream tank is, you do start seeing it struggle and higher watts and lower ohms.

You could run something like a Vaporesso NRG or a crown mini tank. But the mod might start struggling or battery dying fast with the high watts

Cheers Furkz.

Yeah looks as though I'll need a different tank to match a lower resistance coil.

Was considering another tank with 4ml capacity anyway... That way I won't have to muck about refilling as often!

Cheers Furkz.

Yeah looks as though I'll need a different tank to match a lower resistance coil.

Was considering another tank with 4ml capacity anyway... That way I won't have to muck about refilling as often!
Haha you'll need a bigger tank. My Vaporesso at 55w needs refilling every 10 mins FFS

If you want to try a tank with lower ohm coils, you'd be better off getting a whole new mod. There is a reason they don't make coils that low for it - it's only a 40w mod with small battery capacity. If you run it at 40w you're not going to get a decent vape for more than about 10 mins before the battery starts to drop off.

Back
Top Bottom