What's new

Review 5 menthols I recently tried

BaldyPete

Initiate
Hi guys! First thread on this forum for me. No more lurking!

First up, I searched all of the juices I'll be reviewing and I couldn't find them so I thought I'd chuck up my views on them. Obviously, taste is subjective and I'll do my best to describe them as objectively as possible!

I was looking around a bunch of vaping links I saved whilst drunk one night to find out why I saved them in the first place (beer and brain cells, eh?!) One of them was LTeCigs (you'll know them!) so I investigated... The prices for the juices are great and the range available is just as great!
I bought 5x 10ml of them to try out and they are as follows:

Angophora (eucalyptus and menthol) - 18mg
VG/PG blend - 50/50 (supplied)

This is what cold tastes like! They say "If you want fresh, this is the thing." They are not wrong! I love my menthol flavours and have been a fan of mints since I was a kid and this is the freshest I've tasted. The throat hit is admirable and the flavour is as full as a banker's pockets! This will leave a chill tingling in your throat and nose for a while!

Will I buy this again? Hell yes!

BLM (blackcurrant, liquorice and menthol) - 18mg
VG/PG blend - not supplied

This is the one I was looking forward to. I like blackcurrant. Liquorice... not bad. Menthol, you get the idea. And I gotta tell you, folks... not impressed, personally. You get the menthol hit to the sinuses, sure but there's way too much liquorice. The blackcurrant doesn't really come through a bit, if at all. If you like liquorice, you'll probably taste the blackcurrant but I honestly couldn't. If liquorice is your thing, try this and the actual liquorice flavour and let me know how it goes.

Would I buy this again? Hell no!

Cherrino fresh (cherry and menthol) - 18mg

I love cherry. One of my first juices was cherry and I learned that mixing it with a hard menthol (both from a different vendor) in just the right proportions would give me something that tasted like cough sweets (Soothers, especially!) so I was all over this!
I was a bit disappointed with this one. It's not a bad tasting vape by any means but it tastes more like unripened cherry with menthol in it. This will not give you the cherry-like taste you think it will. The throat hit is mild and easy-going. When you exhale through your nose, you get a hint of cherries but not much.

Would I buy this one again? Maybe. I'd probably just mix up my own, to be honest.

Frost (spearmint) - 18mg

This was... Wow! Know the soft mints? Know the white Wrigley's chewing gum? Know the Doublemint chewing gum? This is like the holy amalgamation of the three! This is a spearmint based vape and it's absolutely brilliant! This is one I have no problem recommending! The throat hit isn't too hard and it slides down the trachea like minty silk! Loving this!

Would I buy this again? 30ml next time! :D

Peach fresh (guess what's in this!) - 18mg

This one is nice. You'll get a nice throat hit and the peach taste really comes through when nose exhaling. One of the reviews on the site said that it could use a bit more peach and I'd be inclined to agree with them but the peach is there, just subtle. It's a very fresh vape and I've been rocking this with no problem at all.

Would I buy this again? Yeah, go on! I'll have some more! :)

Hope this is helpful to you and please accept my apologies if I've broken any rules. I'll be happy to accept constructive criticism to ensure this doesn't happen again but my aim on forums is to insert my 10p and hopefully offer some guidance.

Cheers,

Pete

Back
Top Bottom