What's new

Game of Vapes -Jon Snow Alternative

£10.99 for 50ml of Jon Snow... I'd definitely be looking for an alternative! You can get 100ml of premium liquid for that!

Check out Legion of Vapers. Great prices, free nic shots and super fast postage.

What would you call premium?

Supergood, Element, Ohm Boy, Wick Liquor, Country Clouds, Unreal, Cosmic Fog etc.

Big Brand may be a better term. I appreciate they sell more so can keep prices lower but in my mind I think anything more that 8 quid for 50ml is a bit of a con, unless it's some complex, "artisan" liquid. Certainly not blue slush :D

Supergood, Element, Ohm Boy, Wick Liquor, Country Clouds, Unreal, Cosmic Fog etc.

Big Brand may be a better term. I appreciate they sell more so can keep prices lower but in my mind I think anything more that 8 quid for 50ml is a bit of a con, unless it's some complex, "artisan" liquid. Certainly not blue slush :D
No I hear you it is a glorified blue slush.. but I've tried many from the big brands too and this is the only one I like each to there own.. all depends on what you like

No I hear you it is a glorified blue slush.. but I've tried many from the big brands too and this is the only one I like each to there own.. all depends on what you like

Yeah man, I know what you mean. Wasn't having a pop by the way, just seems pricey for what it is... but then I am a stingy Aberdonian!

Also, premium is a word. I make all the juice here, hand pump it hand bottle it and hand label it. £8.50 for 50ml when no sale is on. We use the most expensive ingredients etc etc. Make of it what you will of other peoples prices. If your charging more than a tenner for 50ml of juice then i dunno, stinks a bit.

Some of these 'Premium' brands actually white label haha

Back
Top Bottom