What's new

After a new tank

Mortz

Postman
Hey all.

I’ve had rebuildables in the past but always reverted back to stock coils, as I could never quite get them right in terms of build, so always get frustrated!

I’ve been enjoying using a Uforce L buy with my dessert liquids they start tasting off after 3 days. Not burnt necessarily, but I’m very particular about it l.

I’ve been thinking about getting a new RTA, I’m after something single coil (as I generally vape low wattage) with good flavour and easy to build on. I have large hands so find some fiddly and a pain.

If not an RTA, does anyone have any suggestions as to a good option for a stock coil subohm tank with longer lasting stock coils? For context I’ve also tried the Sakerz, Falcon king, Zeus, Nunchaku (I’m starting to think it’s my vaping habits as opposed to the coils!)

The new Blaze Solo RTA has piqued my interest, any other recommendations?

if I find something I love I’ll probably do a giveaway of some of the other RTAS I have lying around I never got on with. TIA! :14:

Hellvape destiny has great flavour and is dead easy to build. It's a bit noisy but if that doesn't bother you then go for it. Another option would be the taifun gt4s. Tremendous flavour and easy to build. Bit pricey but the clones are excellent as well.

I mostly stick to mesh RTAs, specifically the Profile Unity, but the Blotto Mini and Blotto Single are both great. The Mini is actually a dual coiler but arguably works better single coil configuration.

I've got a Requiem RTA en route which looks to be decent but can't say for certain until it arrives on the slow boat. It comes with 3 chimneys to suit DL, RDL and MTL, and the deck looks super easy to build on.

As for alternative stock coil tanks, the iTank has been a firm favourite of mine since it was released and is the only stock coil tank I've held onto. I pretty much only vape dessert liquids and they really shine with the GTI coils, especially the 0.2 ohm version. There's actually an iTank 2 now, but I haven't tried that yet.

I`m also running uforce-l tanks and I find that using the tw 20 coils @ 22 - 24 watts I`m getting 3 - 4 weeks, using the tanks in daily rotation, I`m using IVG sweet fruit juices.

I mostly stick to mesh RTAs, specifically the Profile Unity, but the Blotto Mini and Blotto Single are both great. The Mini is actually a dual coiler but arguably works better single coil configuration.

I've got a Requiem RTA en route which looks to be decent but can't say for certain until it arrives on the slow boat. It comes with 3 chimneys to suit DL, RDL and MTL, and the deck looks super easy to build on.

As for alternative stock coil tanks, the iTank has been a firm favourite of mine since it was released and is the only stock coil tank I've held onto. I pretty much only vape dessert liquids and they really shine with the GTI coils, especially the 0.2 ohm version. There's actually an iTank 2 now, but I haven't tried that yet.

Cheers for the suggestions mate! I have an iTank which I’ve not used in a while. I’ve gone ahead and bought some 0.2 coils for it for the time being.

I can’t remember why I stopped using it, but I think my coils were hit and miss. Worth another go I suppose. What wattage do you run them at?

I`m also running uforce-l tanks and I find that using the tw 20 coils @ 22 - 24 watts I`m getting 3 - 4 weeks, using the tanks in daily rotation, I`m using IVG sweet fruit juices.
Cheers vince. I use the 0.15 ohms at 60w, so I might try lowering my wattage to around 45 and see how I get on.

Sadly this morning I knocked it over and smashed the bubble glass so gonna have to look for a replacement before I try them :20:

Cheers for the suggestions mate! I have an iTank which I’ve not used in a while. I’ve gone ahead and bought some 0.2 coils for it for the time being.

I can’t remember why I stopped using it, but I think my coils were hit and miss. Worth another go I suppose. What wattage do you run them at?

40-45W, which is well below the recommended 60-75W range but I don't like a hot vape.

It's been ages since I've used it actually, but I would usually get around a week out of each coil... which isn't bad for the incredibly sweet liquids I like (mostly the Supergood Butter range).

40-45W, which is well below the recommended 60-75W range but I don't like a hot vape.

It's been ages since I've used it actually, but I would usually get around a week out of each coil... which isn't bad for the incredibly sweet liquids I like (mostly the Supergood Butter range).
Thanks very much! I’ll give them a go at 45w I think.

Ordered next day delivery from VapeClub.. hope they turn up as I accidentally smashed the glass on my Uforce L earlier and sod paying £9 for replacement glass off Amazon :18:

Back
Top Bottom