What's new

After a new tank

Dunno why I didn’t check there!

Purchased, cheers mate. Usually when I have two tanks on the go that helps with coils anyway as I work from home which means chain vaping a fair bit :18:

Yeah same here, I've usually got two on my desk and one or two in the kitchen! I'd probably have to drastically increase my nic strength if I ever went back to the office!

@JohnNada the spare glass came but I accidentally ordered ‘rainbow’

Not my usual vibe but sod paying another 8 quid :18:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
In my eyes from RTAs you've gotta try either Blotto MAX or 1.5, no doubt about it! I've been hooked on them, using Blotto MAX with my dessert fix and 1.5 when I'm all about those fruity vibes. Seriously, the flavor is off the charts! And if you wanna take it to the next level, slap on some @Reggiec coils and you're in for an epic combo. Trust me, it's gonna blow your mind!

In my eyes from RTAs you've gotta try either Blotto MAX or 1.5, no doubt about it! I've been hooked on them, using Blotto MAX with my dessert fix and 1.5 when I'm all about those fruity vibes. Seriously, the flavor is off the charts! And if you wanna take it to the next level, slap on some @Reggiec coils and you're in for an epic combo. Trust me, it's gonna blow your mind!
Cheers @koowal i actually missed this post but coincidentally just purchased a blotto 1.5 from the classies. Looking forward to giving it a try

Cheers @koowal i actually missed this post but coincidentally just purchased a blotto 1.5 from the classies. Looking forward to giving it a try

Excellent choice, mate! No regrets, trust me. Enjoy the adventure and share your findings after testing it!

Back
Top Bottom