What's new

An Error Here, An Error There

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Saw this and had to post it, even though many of you will ridicule the mod :11: So what’s wrong here? A rather obvious error, both on shareAvape and 3F :18:

YJ6sz8D.jpg

Risking further ridicule, I’m kind of tempted. Love small 18350 mods…and this puppy is just tiny :18:

Boggles my mind that people pay good money for things like this, both the authentic and the clone. Looks like a bit of left over broken plastic after a scrap car has been crushed.

18650 ain't fitting in there is it?

I do like it though. Well, it's ugly as fuck, but a great form factor. If it were in steel / wood with an enclosed battery and qi charging (essential for 18350 IMO) I'd be on it in a heartbeat.

18650 ain't fitting in there is it?

I do like it though. Well, it's ugly as fuck, but a great form factor. If it were in steel / wood with an enclosed battery and qi charging (essential for 18350 IMO) I'd be on it in a heartbeat.
Why do you say qi is essential for 18350s?
Just curious

If you’re only vaping one bit of kit all day, you will have to change batteries…an exposed battery smaller than your thumb. Can’t see why that’d be make or break, then again, some of us are more indolent than others :18:

giphy.gif

Truly, I do understand, can be a lazy sod myself ;) But for me it’s a balance between practicality of function against practicality of size :22:

Because the capacity is tiny, and even vaping at 10-12w, it needs changing twice a day... and I'm too lazy. :)
Obviously depends on wattage and how much you vape, but at 8.5/9 watts, I can get pretty much a full day. And I’d far rather swap out the battery than have to constantly be in close proximity to a qi charging plate.

Back
Top Bottom