What's new

Android app

MattBogucki

Postman
Hi guys.

I've downloaded the aftermarket potv android app, one that they took off Google play. I have all the notifications turned on, but seems like they don't work. Everything is on, but when I checked one of my posts, there was several replies I wasn't notified of.
Anyone having similar issues, or is it just me?

Matt

I don't think the notifications work on the android app. They never have for me at least but I only use the app now and then as I mostly use my desktop PC.

Ah OK, makes sense. Shame, cuz it would be more convenient, at least for me. Thanks for the info [emoji6]

I agree, an app would be great as i currently use tapatalk and not too fond of it.

I thought it was just me, they used to work but then they started to annoy me so I turned them off, turned them back on about 18 months ago & they didn't work so just assumed I'd broke it :18:

I thought it was just me, they used to work but then they started to annoy me so I turned them off, turned them back on about 18 months ago & they didn't work so just assumed I'd broke it :18:
It's a shame really, it would be way better. I tried taptalk, but it's weird. Don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom