What's new

Another cellucotton convert

Not sure if it was this thread, but my Muji japanese cotton came today. Holy shit it was a massive box for a tenner. I'll wick and report back.

Well, I vaped 2mls worth of Super Space Pirate. Taste is not quite as good as Rayon, but Rayon made me horrifically sick. Wicks just as well as Rayon, and I had no residual taste whatsoever. I'm converted entirely. Link he
re
MUJI Online - MUJI Shopping
yeah it was me , good stuff stay safe

Got my MUJI cotton today too, mahoosive box lol!
Also got some Ramie and some Egyptian Cotton,
just finishing up what's in my drippers then i shall make 3 fresh identical coils and compare all three against each each other.
Will keep you posted

Got my MUJI cotton today too, mahoosive box lol!
Also got some Ramie and some Egyptian Cotton,
just finishing up what's in my drippers then i shall make 3 fresh identical coils and compare all three against each each other.
Will keep you posted
How kind did it take to arrive? I ordered a couple of packs yesterday :)

well the muji - has tiny particulates (seed husk is my guess) but you can pick it out with fine tweezers, there's not much in it so you can just work around it, very fine fibres all oriented parallel and epicly soft
v absorbant, wicks lovely, flavour much more similar to rayon than organic cotton, - as in it barely makes a change to the flavour, no cottony/ wet towelness to the vape.

will try the others in a bit

well the muji - has tiny particulates (seed husk is my guess) but you can pick it out with fine tweezers, there's not much in it so you can just work around it, very fine fibres all oriented parallel and epicly soft
v absorbant, wicks lovely, flavour much more similar to rayon than organic cotton, - as in it barely makes a change to the flavour, no cottony/ wet towelness to the vape.

will try the others in a bit

Glad you like it as much as I do!

Ramie - (its a stingless nettle fibre)
Vulcan RDA on stingray clone
built at about 0.2 (first time i've been down so low)

not as absorbant as the muji, so wont hold as much juice i dont think, but seems to wick pretty well, although i can't take particularly long hits at this resistance
vapor gets to hot for me before i get dry hit, will have to check on a high res, just couldnt resist playing with my 24g that came today
pretty nice flavour, slight taste to it but nothing nasty or diminishing to the vape, but might be imagining that will try it in the Veritas in a bit

Last edited:
I got mine today, you get a massive amount for 2 quid!

Just received my Muji 1/2hr ago. Tell you what I like this stuff. Put some in the Orieco storm and it's performing like I was expecting Cellucotton. Very happy so far but time will tell.

Created Nessie's Nectar

Back
Top Bottom