What's new

Another cellucotton convert

Bloody hell, I've only just caught up with voodoo wool and now you're saying this stuff is the dogs danglies! When will it end!!!!!!!!!! :D
Bear in mind I've only tried ordinary cotton wool and not the other wools n yarns before trying this :)

I have high expectations of this.

As of late, cotton has just royally pissed me off. Nothing has made the taste go away and I am not exactly a newbie at building. Really annoying.

You've put my mind at rest Mark, ordered the stuff last week but he was waiting for his next shipment to come in, so mine hasn't arrived yet and was wondering if it ever would! Looking forward to trying it out tbh, been on organic cotton for only 2 weeks which I was happy with but this "supposed" to be far superior?

You've put my mind at rest Mark, ordered the stuff last week but he was waiting for his next shipment to come in, so mine hasn't arrived yet and was wondering if it ever would! Looking forward to trying it out tbh, been on organic cotton for only 2 weeks which I was happy with but this "supposed" to be far superior?
Not sure how 'far' but certainly easier to work with and no issues. Yet ;)

Just ordered a roll to try it out. I've only tried normal cotton wool (not organic), but like the sound of this lasting longer.

i tried cellucotton as well and i have to say it is easier to work with than normal organic cotton however, the taste for me is not much different. i think it wicks better. A piece of advice use less amount of cellucotton that what you normally use with organic

i think Heron, spheroid, aiolos style atties are the best for this kind of material

well i have a couple of kayfuns so ill run one on cotton and the other on rayon and ill do the same with the herons when the second one arrives and when the rayon gets here

Back
Top Bottom