What's new

ANY MECH MODS SIMILAR TO A KENNEDY RUBY 21 ?

freshy

Initiate
My waterproof,Dustproof , Shockproof Geeekvape died on me yesterday , to be fair I had had it some time 7 months .
It was never dropped or exposed to water but far worse i put a dripper on and stopped working 2 days after.
It seems regulated devices just dont get along with RDAs .

IMG20230418112840.jpg

IMG20230418112814.jpg

After cleaning the contacts with Ketchup im now back using my best and most simplest mech i have ever owned .
Does anyone know where I can buy another mech that is siimilar to the all in one Kennedy ruby 21 or was Kennedy the only company to produce a mech and RDA all in one?
If not , are there any Chinese company's producing and selling a Kennedy clone or style ?
I would consider buying another regulated device if I knew of someone using one solely with a dripper .

Last edited by a moderator:
My waterproof,Dustproof , Shockproof Geeekvape died on me yesterday , to be fair I had had it some time 7 months .
It was never dropped or exposed to water but far worse i put a dripper on and stopped working 2 days after.
It seems regulated devices just dont get along with RDAs .View attachment 316809 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316809 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316809 View attachment 316809 View attachment 316809 View attachment 316809 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810 View attachment 316810

After cleaning the contacts with Ketchup im now back using my best and most simplest mech i have ever owned .
Does anyone know where I can buy another mech that is siimilar to the all in one Kennedy ruby 21 or was Kennedy the only company to produce a mech and RDA all in one?
If not , are there any Chinese company's producing and selling a Kennedy clone or style ?
I would consider buying another regulated device if I knew of someone using one solely with a dripper .

I've used RDAs with regulated mods for years without incident. The sad fact is sometimes regulated mods just die for no apparent reason - I think the fact you used an RDA on it is just coincidental (I had a Smok Alien crap out after 8 days even though I'd never dropped it or taken it outdoors it just croaked it in mid vape.

7 months isn't great, but it's not too bad if you consider the price of cigs and the fact you can pocket carry it without worrying about setting fire to yourself.

If the mod won't turn on I would see if it comes alive if you try to USB charge it, and I would make a point of cleaning the battery contacts inside the mod (use a pencil with an eraser on the end to get to the ones inside) just in case one has a coating of juice/crud stopping the power getting to the board. Other than that I've got nothing, sorry.

Your question about where to look for clone mech mods - 2FDeal have a lot listed and are worth a look if you have no objection to buying from China.

Back
Top Bottom