What's new

Arcana, Diplomat or Kuma

Yeah will
I've got the arcana and the diplomat (clone) - in practice I tend to prefer the diplomat, even though the arcana looks better to my eyes and cost 6 times as much. @pancser put me onto it, and I'm glad he did.

One thing I would say is that it's worth getting the smaller airflow pin. I'm missing that and think it would be even better with it.
yeah will definitely, will go for the 0.8 air pin if I do,
Also just seen the Diplomat is 23mm, which is unusual but good, because have a couple of 23 dicodes

Yeah will

yeah will definitely, will go for the 0.8 air pin if I do,
Also just seen the Diplomat is 23mm, which is unusual but good, because have a couple of 23 dicodes
Yea I bought it for my yogs which is 23mm, but it ended up on my esquare because it gets caned all day long

It was me, the jfc didn't work properly and it got stuck on a mod, Pipeline didn't want to know. If anyone wants it they can PM me and just pay postage, no drip though as I use that on ano rta.

I don't have the Diplomat or the Kuma so can't really speak to those but if you like loads of accessories and under coil airflow then try the Diplomat, if you prefer a simpler rta and side airflow then try the Kuma.
Wonder if the Diamond kit would sort out the problem?

The arcana is a good rta, but I rather the diplomat, gives me a better vape especially if using nets.

The arcana is a good rta, but I rather the diplomat, gives me a better vape especially if using
After wasting nearly £90 on it I couldn't care less, it is the worst tank I've ever had.
not a good review, I feel the same about the kayfun 2019, probably worked out as the most expensive tank I own after all the upgrades to make it work properly,

But If you are happy to send on, still wouldn’t mind trying it, maybe I’ll pick up a diamond afc for it and give it a go

I've got the arcana and the diplomat (clone) - in practice I tend to prefer the diplomat, even though the arcana looks better to my eyes and cost 6 times as much. @pancser put me onto it, and I'm glad he did.

One thing I would say is that it's worth getting the smaller airflow pin. I'm missing that and think it would be even better with it.
I am happy you like it @MHL . I still use mine everyday since day one.
It is one of the esiest rta to work on, no flooding or gurgling at all. :D

I am happy you like it @MHL . I still use mine everyday since day one.
It is one of the esiest rta to work on, no flooding or gurgling at all. :D
It's a cracker. Thanks for the pointer. :thumbup:

Very easy to build on.

Not sure I quite prefer it to the Pioneer... but it is a close one. And maybe the 0.8 airpin would make it even better. Sadly, can't find one now :(

Looks like another drop of diplomats happing soon,

Wondering if anyone has used the top fill, or nano kit, and are they worth it?

Back
Top Bottom