What's new

Are standard Coils dead now?

Could very well be the powers at be directing the vape market into a certain direction of huge clouds bigger higher coils etc...why?
Burn through more juice...
More juice = more money.
I remember when i started, used to take me a few week to go through 30ml, now...with all the huge fancy coils etc, takes a few minute. And the tpd did nothing but push the prices up of those 10ml bottles...
ILLUMINATUS!!
View attachment 179853

TPD is three letters, three sides on a triangle Illuminati confirmed! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Well in all seriousness, iv got the flavour i want from my simple single kanthal set up, so all these new mesh things coming out for better flavout etc, i arnt really interested, because i dont NEED it.

Rather than different styles of coils coming out, id like to see an innovation in how the eliquid is heated...that works well, in a sense of efficiency.
Coil-less, wickless. A gorgeous vape without having to change your gunked up coil and having a clean out every other day. That would be a game changer to me.

The only tank I use is the original Nautilus - loaded up with 20mg nic salt juice for when I need that kick that I don't get with my drippers lol.

Back
Top Bottom