What's new

Back for more

warren2014

Postman
Hi fella, after the great service I received the first time I ordered from you I will be back tomorrow with an order for an iStick 50w an Atlantis and 5 coils. Just wondering what time is it best to order before to get it the following day? Thanks in advance and once again I can't stress enough how much of a good service I had from you from my last order. 10/10

Can be frequently seen with Strongbow in hand looking dazed and confused.

Hi fella, after the great service I received the first time I ordered from you I will be back tomorrow with an order for an iStick 50w an Atlantis and 5 coils. Just wondering what time is it best to order before to get it the following day? Thanks in advance and once again I can't stress enough how much of a good service I had from you from my last order. 10/10

puzzled.jpg

How did you get that picture of me skinku ?? Haha

Errrrr no problem mate any time.

Eerrrrr quick leg it while he's not looking.

Dare i ask who you're talking to lol?

Sorry guys, thought I was talking to Ash. Obviously not probably put this in the wrong thread. Sorry again. Never mind.

Fair play guys don't know why but I've managed to save a few quid. Nice it's good to see forum members look out for us "Noobs" thanks again. I'll pass this on for people like me. Love this forum and the friendliness that comes with it. God Speed dudes.

Sorry mate haven't been on here for a few days
before 3pm for the next day delivery
thanks

ash

Back
Top Bottom