What's new

Back on the bus

Mattallic

Postman
Hello everyone,

Haven't been around here for a while. Little background. Sold all my vape gear around 12 months ago, possibly longer.
Well in short, I've been slipping, especially if I've had a drink, so time to get me another setup to keep me off the stinkies.

Since it's been so long and the vape market has changed so much and so quickly in that period, I'm now at a loss. I'm hoping I can get some direction.

I'm unsure whether to go back down the squonking route or just have a nice regulated box mod with an RTA on top.
So I'm either after the following -

- Regulated Box Mod. Unsure if I want to mess with TC.
- RTA that's nice to build on and can wick at sub ohms.

or

- Regulated Squonk mod & atty. I have saw the Vandy Vapes Pulse Dual that's due out sometime soon?

Any help / pushed in the right direction would be brilliant and appreciated.

Thank you,
Matt.

I think you might of answered my question within 16 minutes of me posting lol. Thank you mate .

Nitecore is still a great charger. Or Xtar I am currently using a golisi smart charger and I'm loving it. You can use it as a power bank too

I have a 4 bay golisi charger I'm happy to send to you. It's a basic charger but has never let me down

I have reviewed the voopoo drag 2. And it's a fantastic mod. If you're happy to pay the postage that works for me bud. Drop me a pm. I may get it sent out this afternoon all going well

Worth having a look at the Basium for an affordable, Dual Battery Squonker.
It's what I'm planning on getting for trying out sub-oHm Vaping.
Simple, just Power, no TC, no fannying about!

Back
Top Bottom