What's new

Battery Safety Question

graykev

Postman
Hi,

I'm looking to buy 3 SAMSUNG 25R 18650 for my rx200. My question is the info states they are suitable to run as low as 0.2ohms. Is this assuming that i'm only using the 1 battery and can therefore build lower when i'm using 3 of these?

Why would you want to build lower? Just build good coils and ramp up the wattage

Hi,

I'm looking to buy 3 SAMSUNG 25R 18650 for my rx200. My question is the info states they are suitable to run as low as 0.2ohms. Is this assuming that i'm only using the 1 battery and can therefore build lower when i'm using 3 of these?

they can handle it it for things like tc coils,as these normally come in at 0.15, any lower than 0.2 in power mode there is really no need and will hit the amp limit of the mod

Why would you want to build lower? Just build good coils and ramp up the wattage
My duel SS claptons come in at 0.15ohms which i'm using with no issues on my Eleaf 100w TC with an Indulgence RTA. I like this build and wonder if these batteries can handle it.

My duel SS claptons come in at 0.15ohms which i'm using with no issues on my Eleaf 100w TC with an Indulgence RTA. I like this build and wonder if these batteries can handle it.
Should be good, just wondered that's all. My dual Claptons from cuck come in at 0.2. The rx can handle 0.05 and the cells should be fine.

they can handle it it for things like tc coils,as these normally come in at 0.15, any lower than 0.2 in power mode there is really no need and will hit the amp limit of the mod
Weird, I was just typing about my SS TC coils coming in at 0.15ohms...

OK, so if i'm corrects, the limit is 0.2ohms regardless if i'm using 1 or 10 as they are being used in series?

Should be good, just wondered that's all. My dual Claptons from cuck come in at 0.2. The rx can handle 0.05 and the cells should be fine.
cheers mate. Yeah I used to be happy at 0.5ohm but when i started SS claptons I have never considered going back to micro kanthal coils but unfortunately they come in really low.

Weird, I was just typing about my SS TC coils coming in at 0.15ohms...

OK, so if i'm corrects, the limit is 0.2ohms regardless if i'm using 1 or 10 as they are being used in series?

in a regulated mod your more than likely to hit the mods limits before the batteries, the lowest resistance the rx will fire is apparently 0.05 in tc and 0.1 in power

Guys what will be a good battery to run on my Evic VTC mini . Currently using a song vtc4 but the battery doesn't seem to last at all. Please help me choose a battery that will help me get through the day atleast

Guys what will be a good battery to run on my Evic VTC mini . Currently using a song vtc4 but the battery doesn't seem to last at all. Please help me choose a battery that will help me get through the day atleast
LG HG2 is 3,000mAh. I get a work day out of one.

Back
Top Bottom