What's new

BAVap.es is now live! Come check it out

You're always welcome mate! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or alternatively you can contact me via my website.

Also just so you and everyone else knows, we are running low on red units on the pre-order. So if that's the colour you're after you'd better get a move on!

Thanks Buddy,

Order placed - missed out on the Red one, but hey ho.

Have gone with the Silver one.

IF the Silver is more like chrome when it arrives, is there an opportunity to swap for one of the other colours - not a major issue, but thought I'd ask

Can't wait to get my hands on this :-)

Sorry if it sounded like I was asking a funny question. I'm a web developer and a geek....I was just interested! :p
The company name is BA Vapes, http://BAVap.es is the company name and it is a domain name at the same time!

I also have www.bavapes.co.uk

What sort of development do you do? I used to do web design (front end only) a million years ago. Set this store up by myself and it was a right nightmare.. decided I am never going to do another one. Will hire a dev next time.

@manic_asif Thanks so much for your order. I will send you an email regarding colours around lunch time, got quite a busy morning today.

Last edited:
Batteries for Hana DNA 30 Mod

Hi,

I am getting ready for receipt of my new DNA 30 :drool: and starting get everything together

Can some advise

a) what type of 18650 battery I need (button top or Flat)

b) I don't intend to sub-ohm (well not yet anyway), so my main criteria is longevity and perhaps attys at 1.2-1.5ohms

will these be ok? I believe they are Panasonics underneath the Torchy branding - but, I don't see "IMR" anywhere on the description

2x Torchy (Panasonic inside) 3100mAh Button Top 18650 3.7v Li-Ion +plastic case | eBay

c) Are there any other recommendations? e.g. if I am not sub-ohming, am I better off considering a standard red eFest rather than Purple?

d) What decent chargers are out there?I want to buy only once, so want to get something decent. Currently thinking of either the

---1) NiteCore I2, or
---2) xStar VP1 (i.e. XTAR VP1 Dual Channel 3.7v Li-ion Battery Charger 16340 14500 18350 18650 | eBay)

I know the xStar is more expensive (x2), but I like the idea of the LCD display to check batteries etc

Thanks folks

Asif

Personally, I wouldn't buy either chargers, or batteries from Ebay. That's just me though. Have a look on myepack, he has the new Sony VTC5 on there for like 8 quids

Personally, I wouldn't buy either chargers, or batteries from Ebay. That's just me though. Have a look on myepack, he has the new Sony VTC5 on there for like 8 quids

The links were for illustration - I would normally go with myepack (but they only sell the Nitecore charger)

I heard Torchy batteries were amongst the best, as he tests individually and then rebadges

...thanks for your feedback, but the key question is which type do I need for the DNA 30 - flat top or button??

Cheers

I am sure when I saw one of the vids on youtube, it appeared to be flat top batteries they used in them.

The links were for illustration - I would normally go with myepack (but they only sell the Nitecore charger)

I heard Torchy batteries were amongst the best, as he tests individually and then rebadges

...thanks for your feedback, but the key question is which type do I need for the DNA 30 - flat top or button??

Cheers
It will fit both flat top and button top batteries, BUT I would recommend you get flat tops. As flat tops are already a pretty tight fit in the Cana mod, a button top will be an even tighter fit and you may struggle to remove it if you ever decide to swap it out.

It will fit both flat top and button top batteries, BUT I would recommend you get flat tops. As flat tops are already a pretty tight fit in the Cana mod, a button top will be an even tighter fit and you may struggle to remove it if you ever decide to swap it out.

Thanks Jet,

Flat top it is then. So, based on your comment, does the mod have built in USB charging for the 18650? - if so, I will not be in a hurry to buy a charger!

Asif

Thanks Jet,

Flat top it is then. So, based on your comment, does the mod have built in USB charging for the 18650? - if so, I will not be in a hurry to buy a charger!

Asif
Yes it does, it also comes with the cable included.

Also... there is only Black available left for pre-order now. Those of you lucky enough to have pre-ordered the other colours, you will be getting your chosen colour when the stock arrives :) not long to go now!

Back
Top Bottom