What's new

Best value flavourings

Leeren666

Achiever
I know this has probably been asked a million times but where can I get some decent quality flavourings ? I have tried big juice and a few others (mostly via ebay) and I'm struggling to get anything that gives a decent amount of flavouring even at up to 20 % strength sometimes, best results I've had were with tfa and Capella but I haven't been able to get anything like the strength of flavour with any others so far, I'm looking to mix a strawberry milkshake or raspberry and vanilla custard, which are my everyday vapes, or if anyone knows of a premixed flavouring to make up a batch or three, any help greatly appreciated

I know this has probably been asked a million times but where can I get some decent quality flavourings ? I have tried big juice and a few others (mostly via ebay) and I'm struggling to get anything that gives a decent amount of flavouring even at up to 20 % strength sometimes, best results I've had were with tfa and Capella but I haven't been able to get anything like the strength of flavour with any others so far, I'm looking to mix a strawberry milkshake or raspberry and vanilla custard, which are my everyday vapes, or if anyone knows of a premixed flavouring to make up a batch or three, any help greatly appreciated

Have a look at the Dark Arts range at Dark Star. These appear to repackaged Flavorart, and with discount code DARKARTS35 are at a giveaway price.

I know they get knocked around here but Vapours-R-Us do Vanilla Custard & Strawberry Milkshake for £3.29 for 30ml, I think it is. Both sound at 20% with an 8 week steep

Have a look at the Dark Arts range at Dark Star. These appear to repackaged Flavorart, and with discount code DARKARTS35 are at a giveaway price.
Found the flavours I want but I can't get the discount code to work, grr !

I must have missed it too so changed my order to concentrates I could still use the 35℅ off with but I love TFA anyway so no biggie [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom