What's new

TFA RY4 Double Flavour

MTB Vaper

Postman
I like Hangsen's RY4 atom, when funds permit im getting some VG, PG and nicotine. Were should I start for flavouring hows TFA RY4 Double? Any extra other flavours to try adding to it?

i think most people don’t like it.

my favourite out of those types of tobaccos is inawera RYO.

I like Hangsen's RY4 atom, when funds permit im getting some VG, PG and nicotine. Were should I start for flavouring hows TFA RY4 Double? Any extra other flavours to try adding to it?
I quite like R4D in smaller quantities with caramel and bakery style shit.

This but half the RY4D, RY4D is a dirty tobacco, but it can work well when used with some constraint. Flavorah baccy flavours are well worth a look, some are shite, plenty are excellent, not cheap but can go insanely low on the %, anything from 0.10%, sometimes less.

upload_2024-1-9_22-35-15.png

The original is better but Holy Grail is quite expensive (twice the price I would expect), the RY4D is a good sub

upload_2024-1-9_22-36-46.png

I used the concentrate (same stuff, just not in a big bottle), says mix at 20%, I found that quite potent after a 2 month steep, reckon I could go with 15%, maybe a bit less, good one shot that.

i bought the long fill and thought that was pretty potent at 1st, i did vape as soon as mixed though and loved the potency and layers of flavour. mines steeped about 2 weeks now i'm near the end of the bottle and seems to have lost a bit of that now unless i'm just getting used to it? think i prefer the flavour as soon as it's mixed haha

Double has 'that' taste that you've tasted a thousand times before in 'dessert' style tobaccos. I can see why it was super popular back in the day but to me it's a bit 'meh'. On the plus side it's easy to mix with you can pretty much add whatever you like to it and it usually works.

Back
Top Bottom