What's new

Big Bore Drip Tips

AdamSon

Postman
Hi folks, since I have a new dripper on the way, I would like to treat it to a new dripper. But where to buy from? I like straight, stubby tips (oooerrr), and I want to go for delrin this time so I don't burn my lips. I'm too impatient to order from fasttech btw.

So what would you guys recommend?

Signature tips got a nice short wide bore derlin tip with double o ring for a snug fit

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'd recommend the HDT drip tip by 2puffs. Its available from p-vaper. I did a review of it on here of you can find it.

Cherry vapes cloud chaser tip, biggest bore available on a normal tip ;)

Looks like it's gonna be the cherry vapes cloud chaser, it's just a shame cloud9 is closed until the end of the month:no:

Tadah!

the cherry vapes cloud chaser does actually make a difference. It is effortless to get a good lungful and seems to have a cooling effect which I'm guessing would help with the heat of low ohms builds. I'm actually quite impressed as I wasn't sure if it was abit of a gimmick but I reckon it will become a cloud chasing standard. I just wish it was mine (it was part of Greenoneten's birthday present, my set up is the other roller-his and hers!)

Back
Top Bottom