What's new

Bishop 2.

I ended up buying this, I see absolutely no different from the original, which is ok as I like the original, but a bit pointless really.

I don't like the knurling on it. I hate it on the FeV too. I have issues I know

I don't like the knurling on it. I hate it on the FeV too. I have issues I know
Oh no, everyone shall find stg for their taste.
I, contrary, hate the "aspire-like" shapes which I can do using the drill and angle grinder in my shed ;)

I ended up buying this, I see absolutely no different from the original, which is ok as I like the original, but a bit pointless really.

I have the original and the Bi2hop strikes me as just a facelift so I haven't bought one but if anything happened to my OG I would.

I bought one, liked it so much that I bought another one.

I've got 2x 2mm airflow pins in each; I can't get along with MTL but with 4mm of airflow it's got a lovely RDTL draw to it. I use an SS316L MTL fused clapton in each one, 2.5mm ID, running at around 1 ohm, and I use that BPMods endless cotton, which I use in all my RDAs and RTAs. I run them at around 17 to 20 watts.

I've had it working perfectly with 70:30 freebase juice but have currently got both tanks full of 50:50 20mg salts (one with Just Juice original, the other with Black Rose Carmilla). Until I tried it, I hadn't had a nicotine buzz in 35-odd years!

I'm not really a fan of unscrewing the top half to refill it, but I tried a top-fill kit and found it to be as messy as an Afghan hound in a puddle of mud, so put the glass back on.

All in all, it's turned out to be my favourite RTA; it's an absolute doddle to coil & wick, and I've yet to find a flavour it doesn't work well with.

I bought one, liked it so much that I bought another one.

I've got 2x 2mm airflow pins in each; I can't get along with MTL but with 4mm of airflow it's got a lovely RDTL draw to it. I use an SS316L MTL fused clapton in each one, 2.5mm ID, running at around 1 ohm, and I use that BPMods endless cotton, which I use in all my RDAs and RTAs. I run them at around 17 to 20 watts.

I've had it working perfectly with 70:30 freebase juice but have currently got both tanks full of 50:50 20mg salts (one with Just Juice original, the other with Black Rose Carmilla). Until I tried it, I hadn't had a nicotine buzz in 35-odd years!

I'm not really a fan of unscrewing the top half to refill it, but I tried a top-fill kit and found it to be as messy as an Afghan hound in a puddle of mud, so put the glass back on.

All in all, it's turned out to be my favourite RTA; it's an absolute doddle to coil & wick, and I've yet to find a flavour it doesn't work well with.
You can have the top fill attached and still use it as the bottom fill. While I agree that top fill is difficult, the whole arrangement looks better than the full glass tank, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom