What's new

Chi You Clone Mod

Yes, the default one was the one I went with. There were some other options hidden under a link, but I just stuck with the default one because I didn't really understand the difference :S

The serial no. Must be five figures now or will they go from 9999 back to 0001 :P

Might be batch Numbers rather than serial numbers or it might be that they all have 5859 or one of maybe 100 numbers on them.:flames:

Might be batch Numbers rather than serial numbers or it might be that they all have 5859 or one of maybe 100 numbers on them.:flames:

Nah mine is 2847 and I've been following hcigar chi you's the all have their own individual number :P

Quick review of the Both the 510 only SS Chi You clone compared to 510/Ego SS Chi you clone.

510 only . Threads are good, 510 bit poor wobbly, but both top and bottom adjustments are great, heavy beast thick SS, non-reverse lock is pain. Great finish tho and vapes well with cartos and 510 tanks. Also fine with ego adapter. Narrow tube inside so some 18650 efests don't fit others do.

510/Ego Thread all around feel rough, but thinner tube so lighter and takes both efest 18650 widths as discussed for 510. I got two units, and 1 ego connector thread is fine but the 2nd is tight and I can't screw a T3 on it but can a CE5. Reverse thread bottom is fine but no obvious adjustment, top has no adjustment for the center pin either.
The 510/ego bottom is not flush with its tube so there is a step in the cylinder.

Useful to note all parts appear interchangable between Chi you's. I have had the Ego top on the 510 bottom and also the reverse threaded 510/ego bottom on the 510 only top.

cheers boudy

so how can you tell the difference between the hicgar one and the alt FT clone? also point of note the one in the link has come down in price it was $27 a week ago

mine has threads too! doesn't say anything on them though,, just goes squeak squeak as I tighten em and I don't speak mouse!

Well well the qweek sweek thread is what you need, my guess is you paid over the odds for a piece of crap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom